I can help with this pronunciation?
In the song Angel of Robbie William, where it says:
Cause I have been told
/kɔːz aɪ hæv biːn təʊld/
I do not hear the word "have", I hear wrong? I'm wrong? as actually pronounced?
What you probably hear is:
I've been told
I've = I have
This is a contraction, and the pronunciation would be:
I hope this helps!
ok, now I understand why he did not understand the pronunciation, and it is contracted, thanks for your answer.
Cause I've been told
/kɔːz aɪv biːn təʊld/
great now if I understand, thanks.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Do you know any Brazilian band or singer?
- How do I delete my account if registered by Facebook?
- how can i start to write a passage?
- Echange espagnol pour français.
- Do you want to find a partner to practice English?
- Do you like class?
- Tox is the future
- معنى بائع بالروسي what the meaning seller in russian
- Group English Chat?