I can help with this pronunciation?
In the song Angel of Robbie William, where it says:
Cause I have been told
/kɔːz aɪ hæv biːn təʊld/
I do not hear the word "have", I hear wrong? I'm wrong? as actually pronounced?
What you probably hear is:
I've been told
I've = I have
This is a contraction, and the pronunciation would be:
I hope this helps!
ok, now I understand why he did not understand the pronunciation, and it is contracted, thanks for your answer.
Cause I've been told
/kɔːz aɪv biːn təʊld/
great now if I understand, thanks.
- Book or Film
- Hope you are doing very well.
- confusion about something
- How did you know italki
- English Learning
- Looking for English native
- My poor Russian
- How do you edit your own entry on italki?
- Japanese read aloud request.
- How do you write an essay in English?