I can help with this pronunciation?
In the song Angel of Robbie William, where it says:
Cause I have been told
/kɔːz aɪ hæv biːn təʊld/
I do not hear the word "have", I hear wrong? I'm wrong? as actually pronounced?
What you probably hear is:
I've been told
I've = I have
This is a contraction, and the pronunciation would be:
I hope this helps!
ok, now I understand why he did not understand the pronunciation, and it is contracted, thanks for your answer.
Cause I've been told
/kɔːz aɪv biːn təʊld/
great now if I understand, thanks.
- Is this a valid sentence?
- When do you use ask and request?
- What is the right attitude towards the Bible ?Does a Christian totally agree with whatever the Bible says? And
- Language exchange
- What is the hardest tongue twister you have ever seen? Humorous ones are also welcome.
- What is the easiest language to learn?
- Que pensez-vous sur l'arrêt des émissions des guignols?
- Accent stuff
- Do You Think Greece Will Leave the Eurozone?
- find a friend from Greece