I can help with this pronunciation?
In the song Angel of Robbie William, where it says:
Cause I have been told
/kɔːz aɪ hæv biːn təʊld/
I do not hear the word "have", I hear wrong? I'm wrong? as actually pronounced?
What you probably hear is:
I've been told
I've = I have
This is a contraction, and the pronunciation would be:
I hope this helps!
ok, now I understand why he did not understand the pronunciation, and it is contracted, thanks for your answer.
Cause I've been told
/kɔːz aɪv biːn təʊld/
great now if I understand, thanks.
- You want learn french? I'm here!
- Someone to practice english
- Someone can correct me ? please :)
- Para estudiantes aprendiendo español! (For students learning spanish)
- Mind map of my life
- Have you made any New year's resolutions this year?
- Completa con SER o ESTAR.
- How do you study?
- Tell me what season of your life you liked the most? (PRACTICE 4 STUDENTS LEARNING ENGLISH)
- Se 50% da população brasileira é descendente de indígenas e\ou africanos, por que só falamos português?