I would like to learn Persian (Farsi)
I want to be able to talk in farsi with my relatives who live in Iran. My native language is english and I would be happy to exchange english for farsi lessons.
it's great to see you wanted to start learning Persian. i'll be happy to be your language partner.
oh, if you iare interested in learning Farsi you could rely on me. I am looking for someone to exchange our language.
Hi ... or maybe better to say : salAm.....
Nice to be your partner as I myself wana improve my English.Do u have Viber or Skype ID , so we can chat ?
hi pedram.i can teach you farsi and want you to teach me english
I think ,Pedram isn't speaking with his relatives in Iran anymore and got regretful to learn persian :v
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Portuguese Vs English
- exchange partner needed -- Russian/Spanish
- Talking English at work all day.. Is English taking over?
- I want to find a partner to help my oral English
- Newspapers, magazines and radio stations.
- Please could sombody help me with my german or japanese?
- How to speak English like a Native ?
- is wisdom hereditary or obtained???
- Language Exchange Club