I would like to learn Persian (Farsi)
I want to be able to talk in farsi with my relatives who live in Iran. My native language is english and I would be happy to exchange english for farsi lessons.
it's great to see you wanted to start learning Persian. i'll be happy to be your language partner.
oh, if you iare interested in learning Farsi you could rely on me. I am looking for someone to exchange our language.
Hi ... or maybe better to say : salAm.....
Nice to be your partner as I myself wana improve my English.Do u have Viber or Skype ID , so we can chat ?
hi pedram.i can teach you farsi and want you to teach me english
I think ,Pedram isn't speaking with his relatives in Iran anymore and got regretful to learn persian :v
- Studies abroad
- english partners
- how about trying to ask native speakers to help you improving their language >>>it's bad just not to reply
- A question for French learners
- 日本語と英語 ：言語交換
- Group to practice english in Skype
- Tools for learning a foreign language
- Learning Article : How To Benefit From italki Questions
- The cars should be banned in the centre of the cities .Why.? Are you agree or disagree?
- People is just so weird...