What are some good methods on learning Tagalog vocabulary?
hmmm tagalog vocabulary? I guess by using the words that you heard frequently.
I'm using Anki (http://ankisrs.net/) - a spaced repetition system... it's flash cards on your pc, web, mobile etc.
There isn't many good shared tagalog decks on the web (https://ankiweb.net), however I've started creating my own based on 500 base vocab words... I highly recommend the tool, it's very good and works for me!
Learn not by words but by phrase..
- "Audiobook" exchange - new way to learn a new language
- Big city or small town?
- Die 10 besten Bücher
- German girl looking for a language exchange in Spanish or Chinese
- Helped me in my test
- Is there someone who can help with English? i can help with Russian.
- ¿estaríais dispuestas a pagar por pertenecer a una comunidad de español?
- Arkadasilar! I need tips for travelling in eastern Turkey!
- when you fall flat on you face... what do you do ? +100