What are some good methods on learning Tagalog vocabulary?
hmmm tagalog vocabulary? I guess by using the words that you heard frequently.
I'm using Anki (http://ankisrs.net/) - a spaced repetition system... it's flash cards on your pc, web, mobile etc.
There isn't many good shared tagalog decks on the web (https://ankiweb.net), however I've started creating my own based on 500 base vocab words... I highly recommend the tool, it's very good and works for me!
Learn not by words but by phrase..
- ¿En qué idioma te gusta participar en esta sección?
- Why do some people take everything so seriously?
- Is there more difficult than the Arabic language for learning?
- Resourse that help studing english?
- make friend ！交朋友？
- What are some cool idioms or proverbs in your language that don't translate well into English?
- if you were me!!
- When to use accent marks in Portuguese
- How to tell whether a girl has attraction or just offer friendliness?
- I need a native Spanish speaker who can teach me grammar and speaking via Skype