What is the very first easy step to learn the language of Vlademir Potin?
I am learning Russian alphabet and some phrases to have a basic converstation, but I need to practice.
sorry i did not aim bad things .i mean russian language/how can i start;i m here to learn not to argue
live in her contry, have russian friends
i m not sure enough i can bear the cold of russia?friends from there .i guess it is possible"
why why why?i hope to get a this is how to .any way in may city ,there is alot of russian.i need it for work
How about calling it Russian?
how about giving an answear
First of all, study a Russian alphabet. It's really easy, because reading and spelling in Russian is much more easier than in English (with some exceptions there are no unpronounceable letters and no "changeable" sounds, like in English).
Second of all, try to use some PC software, like Rosetta Stone or any other. It won't make you fluent in language, but it will give you some basic skills. After that you can to study Russian to advanced levels with online teacher and to practice your skills on Italki.
Oh and please, don't call Russian language as "Putin's language". Some people are strongly dislike him, so it may sounds like "Hitler's language" for Deutch.
- Have you ?
- What TV series do you prefer?
- Problems with my Japanese Language Exchanges
- Learning Article : Your Guide To Partitive Articles And Prepositions In French
- What impression do you have of mexican people?
- Is homosexuality right?
- Learning Languages with Anki app
- Discussion Français (écrit et vocal)
- Where you come from? What impression of China
- International friends on Facebook!