Could you suggest one or two websites to look up new words with good explanations and examples?
If you want to comprehend a word thoroughly , you had better look up more than 2 dictionaries to confirm you know its real meaning . I am used to several online dictionaries like oxford dictionary , yahoo dictionary ,cambridge dictionary and so on . However, the sticking point is you have to look through the sample sentences to know how to use your words and your capacity of making sentences would be increased efficiently .
- Is this a valid sentence?
- When do you use ask and request?
- What is the right attitude towards the Bible ?Does a Christian totally agree with whatever the Bible says? And
- Language exchange
- What is the hardest tongue twister you have ever seen? Humorous ones are also welcome.
- What is the easiest language to learn?
- Que pensez-vous sur l'arrêt des émissions des guignols?
- Accent stuff
- Do You Think Greece Will Leave the Eurozone?
- find a friend from Greece