Could you suggest one or two websites to look up new words with good explanations and examples?
If you want to comprehend a word thoroughly , you had better look up more than 2 dictionaries to confirm you know its real meaning . I am used to several online dictionaries like oxford dictionary , yahoo dictionary ,cambridge dictionary and so on . However, the sticking point is you have to look through the sample sentences to know how to use your words and your capacity of making sentences would be increased efficiently .
- is there an website that can improve my translating ability of English ?
- Hi. I grew up in Da Nang , VietNam. English is my second language.
- Wedding blessings needed!
- what is the most famous think in your country ?
- A website to practice with music
- Do you have any plan in September ? :))
- what do you think about tagalog language?
- I would like to speak better
- Marry a foreigner!