Could you suggest one or two websites to look up new words with good explanations and examples?
If you want to comprehend a word thoroughly , you had better look up more than 2 dictionaries to confirm you know its real meaning . I am used to several online dictionaries like oxford dictionary , yahoo dictionary ,cambridge dictionary and so on . However, the sticking point is you have to look through the sample sentences to know how to use your words and your capacity of making sentences would be increased efficiently .
- lets benefit each other !!!
- Ich kann dich englisch lernen!
- What do you do to improve your spoken English when you have no chances to speak it?
- Roses are red, Violets are blue
- Help me :)
- Maroc en Septembre!
- Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijan
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- How to measure the progress foreign language learning?
- Need people to practise english