Could you suggest one or two websites to look up new words with good explanations and examples?
If you want to comprehend a word thoroughly , you had better look up more than 2 dictionaries to confirm you know its real meaning . I am used to several online dictionaries like oxford dictionary , yahoo dictionary ,cambridge dictionary and so on . However, the sticking point is you have to look through the sample sentences to know how to use your words and your capacity of making sentences would be increased efficiently .
- I'd like to learn the french poet in the movie" Green card" played by Gerald Depardieu
- I'd like to learn the french poet in the movie" Green Card" by Gerald Depardieu
- Do you think it right?
- Has anyone taken the JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test)?
- please help
- 1-2 minutos en español por 30 minutos en inglés
- Any English speakers who are living in Beijing China and wants to study Chinese?
- Tell me something you will never do again and why?
- Roses given,fragrance in hand.