Could you suggest one or two websites to look up new words with good explanations and examples?
If you want to comprehend a word thoroughly , you had better look up more than 2 dictionaries to confirm you know its real meaning . I am used to several online dictionaries like oxford dictionary , yahoo dictionary ,cambridge dictionary and so on . However, the sticking point is you have to look through the sample sentences to know how to use your words and your capacity of making sentences would be increased efficiently .
- What do you think about blogging?
- Who has recently applied to become an italki teacher?
- The language you are studying.
- What is the fully meaning of...
- Is this an acceptable report? Is the style and the structure of the report correct? Thanks.
- What era would you want to live in ?
- How Many Languages Can We Learn In The Same Period?
- CAE writing topics
- live your life