You Think ? At War
What do you think at war , Is Sword superior or information superior ?
I think , I'm a Turkish so Sword is superior.Because We think(As counrty) , We have fought all our history along.
There is a saying in English (which originally comes from an old screenplay); "the pen is mightier than the sword". The meaning behind this is that communication is a more effective tool than violence. I agree with this way of thinking because communication is the means by which people are educated, and thus is the key to enlightening people. When people are well-informed, there is greater understanding between peoples, and the need for war ceases. I think this is the kind of peaceful future that the whole human race should strive towards.
- If anyone likes scary movies and is learning spanish......
- I'm looking for people who have studied English in Australia
- Learn Portuguese
- Is this a cotinuous scholarship ?
- Indonesia languange
- The Movie Inception
- Yes we can نعم نستطيع
- Language exchange
- I want to make new English-speaking friends who wants to learn Chinese
- What do you think about chile?