You Think ? At War
What do you think at war , Is Sword superior or information superior ?
I think , I'm a Turkish so Sword is superior.Because We think(As counrty) , We have fought all our history along.
There is a saying in English (which originally comes from an old screenplay); "the pen is mightier than the sword". The meaning behind this is that communication is a more effective tool than violence. I agree with this way of thinking because communication is the means by which people are educated, and thus is the key to enlightening people. When people are well-informed, there is greater understanding between peoples, and the need for war ceases. I think this is the kind of peaceful future that the whole human race should strive towards.
- Learning English
- Just speaking
- comment poser une question en francais?
- acento (oral y escrita)
- Help I need some help learning the basics of German
- What is the national dish of your country?
- what name is popular in your country?
- Bonsoir j'aimerai bien améliorer mon niveau dans la langue française y-a-t'il quelqu'un ;)
- Qual cidade preciso visitar no Brasil?
- Can anyone take this QUICK survey please? 有人可以帮我吗？