You Think ? At War
What do you think at war , Is Sword superior or information superior ?
I think , I'm a Turkish so Sword is superior.Because We think(As counrty) , We have fought all our history along.
There is a saying in English (which originally comes from an old screenplay); "the pen is mightier than the sword". The meaning behind this is that communication is a more effective tool than violence. I agree with this way of thinking because communication is the means by which people are educated, and thus is the key to enlightening people. When people are well-informed, there is greater understanding between peoples, and the need for war ceases. I think this is the kind of peaceful future that the whole human race should strive towards.
- Things getting slower and what exactly happened?
- religiöse gedanken
- Searching for English-speaking partner
- want to improve speaking in english
- hard to find a german partner
- language exchange about chinese and english
- woow it s hard to find a partner who can teach me deutsh , i can help in arabic , french or english
- I'm a high school student in Japan .
- Ser and Tener
- Estoy and Soy