How to practise spoken english ?
I want to konw how to practise spoken english ,recently I watched some operas to improve my spoken english and my hearing,How do you thing it ?
i think the best way to practice speaking skills of any languages is to speak the language. Well at least that's what I do, being talkative :)
Thanks for your kind help .You're right , Studying a new languare is in order to use it in life ,
It is very easy to practice your speaking as long as you open your mouth to speak out what you want . That would be a good start to practice your speaking . In terms of your listening , you may pick up some fascinating dramas or news casting to train your ear to settle down any intonation and pronunciation . It is a long haul to go .
I have listened, listened and listend a lot videos,audios in English :
- People who like smile are beautiful. :)
- what's the diffirence between bill and invoice?
- Let's talk about music.
- Can a master's degree student live on 1,000 € per month in France?
- How to talk with others in English
- Korean Pop Is Life!!!<3
- What is the best method to learn russian you have experienced?
- How many languages are spoken in your country?
- What is your experience learning more than one language at a time?