How to practise spoken english ?
I want to konw how to practise spoken english ,recently I watched some operas to improve my spoken english and my hearing,How do you thing it ?
i think the best way to practice speaking skills of any languages is to speak the language. Well at least that's what I do, being talkative :)
Thanks for your kind help .You're right , Studying a new languare is in order to use it in life ,
It is very easy to practice your speaking as long as you open your mouth to speak out what you want . That would be a good start to practice your speaking . In terms of your listening , you may pick up some fascinating dramas or news casting to train your ear to settle down any intonation and pronunciation . It is a long haul to go .
I have listened, listened and listend a lot videos,audios in English :
- "node" and "kara"
- Alguien para hacer un intercambio!!
- Recursos Gratuitos para Aprender Ingles
- Learning Article : Serbian Color Similies
- Learn English
- is it true the people from sweden and norway speak English very well?
- Improove my english
- why Arabic ?
- Does having"C1"or"C2" mean that you don't write notebook entries?
- Are you afraid of something?