How to practise spoken english ?
I want to konw how to practise spoken english ,recently I watched some operas to improve my spoken english and my hearing,How do you thing it ?
i think the best way to practice speaking skills of any languages is to speak the language. Well at least that's what I do, being talkative :)
Thanks for your kind help .You're right , Studying a new languare is in order to use it in life ,
It is very easy to practice your speaking as long as you open your mouth to speak out what you want . That would be a good start to practice your speaking . In terms of your listening , you may pick up some fascinating dramas or news casting to train your ear to settle down any intonation and pronunciation . It is a long haul to go .
I have listened, listened and listend a lot videos,audios in English :
- Can you help me by choosing the correct answers. 谢谢！
- differences between thanksgiving day in USA and Canada?
- Drinking water vending machine
- Какие цвета вам нравится больше всего? Почему?
- Can you help me on the following sentences? I learned every words before but I don't understand.
- Wie öft eine Sprachen zu üben um sie nicht vergessen?
- Grammar: Perfect simple x Perfect continuous
- When you deside to marry ,be sure that he will be a good father before being sur e of being agood husband.
- Learning Article : Como Se Preparar Para O CELPE-Bras
- 感恩节块乐！ Happy Thanksgiving!