Site Feedback

People from which country you want to make friends? And why?

Hi eveyone, I like making friends, talking to people from over the world, it makes me know about different cutures, improve my English and have more friends as well. Some people like talking to British or American to improve their English with native speakers, but some prefer Asian people, etc and they have their own reasons. How about you? I'd like to know people from where you like talking to and why?

P.s: I am sorry if I made any mistakes in my topic, cause my English needs improving. :) Have a nice day. :p

Share:

Comments

I prefer to talk to native speakers here or with someone who has a very nice level of English. Of course It's interesting to find out something about othe countries, but... first of all I must improve my English) 

Yea, I agree with you at this point. I am trying to speak English fluently and it is good to have native friends, we are English learners, that's why. :)

I want to make new friends from Azerbaijan because They are our friends. We love all of them :)

I like talking to American people because their English language is really easy to understand. But if you want to improve your English speaking skill, you can make a small group discussion and you choose one topic and you can practice your English with your friend. we study language is to use it. so, the best practice your english skill is by talking.

i prefer to talk peoples from all over the world. for me speaking and writing improves your english level.I  talk  peoples who aren't native in english like i speak with natives .so it's up to you(i mention peoples can speak english somehow)..By the way i can learn many things about different cultures ,and know great persons.

It doesn't really matter where a person is from, but if they are a native speaker of a language I am learning, or are interested in Scandinavia, Finnish or Finland, that's great.

I'd like to make friends with people from England.  Yeah, I'm not going to learn a foreign language from them because we Americans do share a common language with the British.  However, I admire most of the British people and culture. I find most of them to be very civilized, polite and well-mannered. One of my idols is Richard Dawkins who is British. He is a very scientifically minded person, like most of the British, and he is an advocate for the tolerance of atheism.  I find that most British users on italki such as James, Matt and Mimi are very scientifically minded people and they are very tolerant of atheism. I've also enjoyed a lot of the music which has come from Great Britain,  British music rocks!  I'm a German American who married a beautiful Anglo-American woman.  She is a very caring, friendly, polite and thoughtful person. Yeah, I think most Brits are beautiful human beings! 

i would like to make friends who speaks english , not important my friends from diffrent countries .

Anyone with whome i can speak English, thats it

I love meeting new people and making new friends from all over the world in general. Though since I am looking to improve my Spanish and Swedish, I prefer meeting people from Spanish speaking countries or from Sweden. 

Add a comment