Orchid
People from which country you want to make friends? And why?

Hi eveyone, I like making friends, talking to people from over the world, it makes me know about different cutures, improve my English and have more friends as well. Some people like talking to British or American to improve their English with native speakers, but some prefer Asian people, etc and they have their own reasons. How about you? I'd like to know people from where you like talking to and why?

P.s: I am sorry if I made any mistakes in my topic, cause my English needs improving. :) Have a nice day. :p

Oct 22, 2013 1:08 PM
Comments · 41

It doesn't really matter where a person is from, but if they are a native speaker of a language I am learning, or are interested in Scandinavia, Finnish or Finland, that's great.

October 22, 2013

Hello respect everyone! I really love to talking and meeting with people in wideworld because all the people are my teachers and very important for me what they would like to share and teach all of us. Sometimes they are very important when we have something what we would like to share so they could talk and share what we need. I am very happy to meeting with all the people.

October 24, 2013

Yea, I agree with you at this point. I am trying to speak English fluently and it is good to have native friends, we are English learners, that's why. :)

October 22, 2013

I prefer to talk to native speakers here or with someone who has a very nice level of English. Of course It's interesting to find out something about othe countries, but... first of all I must improve my English) 

October 22, 2013

I am not intended to find some specific friends from some specific countries . I do want to know friends from all over the world .  I believe ignorance is the most appealing to make friends . 

October 23, 2013
Show more