Site Feedback
Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

where do you study?

where do you study? and what is your first aim about future?

Share:

Comments

I'm majoring in Information Systems, I love technologies and I hope one day to work abroad, learn new techniques and forth.. it would be amazing! Maybe it will be real sooner than I think, who knows?! =)

I study in premedicine in the states and my goal is to become a physician one day! How about yourself ? :) 

yeap, in Turkish there is a saying: Maybe tomorrow, maybe sooner :) ( to Wagner)

My subject is international relations. and i want to be a person who produce creative and effective solutions for international problems and crises. That's why i need to read more about the world politics, learn foreign languages and know about other cultures. :)

I'm a PhD student in Ukraine. My major is chemical and food processing equipment and I am engaged in designing of technologies and equipment processing waste products for reuse them or getting energy. Also I work in a company that produces wastewater treatmant equipment. I work in this fields to contribute our green Earth.

I'm majoring in engineer of electrical motors. Our team creates new type motors and improves the old motors.

I study for self-realization and my dream build CNC-machine.

Add a comment