[Deleted]
Which ''Hindi'' singer or song do you recomend? (Learning Hindi 1)

Which ''Hindi'' singer or song do you recommend? I´m interested in improving my basic knowledge on my understanding of spoken Hindi, to understand music and movies. Nowadays I have friends studying languages and listening to music is our way of learning to speak and pronounce new sounds.

Oct 23, 2013 10:06 AM
Comments · 10

singers-atif aslam,shreya ghosal,mohit chauhan,a.r, rahman,shaan,sonu nigam,sunidhi chauhan.These r all very famous singers in india.

and the specific songs which i recommend u to listen

kuch is tarah,beintehaan,bakhuda,doorie,adat(atif aslam)

tum jo aaye zindagi mein,jadu hai nasha(shreya ghosal)

well there's a long list :)

enjoy them

December 11, 2013

Javed Ali

October 23, 2013

Ek villain's songs are awesome. All of you guys should listen theemmm :)

May 26, 2014

Honestly I'm in love with Arijit Singh's voice. Then Benny Dayal, Ankit Tiwari, Shreya Ghoshal, Nikhil Paul George, Mustafa Zahid(He is from Pakistan), Vishal Dadlani, Atif Aslam...

May 19, 2014

For learning, Old hindi songs are the best..they are slow, melodious and easy to grasp. But be aware that a lot of Hindi songs employ certain words from Urdu as well which are seldom used in spoken speech.. there were some movies in the '80s & '90s with beautiful songs, eg. "Saajan", "Maine Pyar kiya", "Rangeela", "Baazigar", "Dil Se", "Gupt", "Dilwale dulhaniya le jayenge", "Hum dil de chuke sanam", "Kaho na pyar hai", "Aashiqui", "Qayamat se Qayamat tak" etc.. 

December 11, 2013
Show more