What do you do when you feel very sad or depressed?
Well, I will listen to funny songs, watch a funny movies or go to sleep :-P
Don't think about your problems. Forget it and search something what's interesting to do :D
Cheer up :D
i used to write diary :)
Sometimes exercise helps. Other times a really good book or movie that you can lose yourself in for a brief time can really help.
I sleep hoping to forget my problems as soon as I can.
When I fell very bad, I sleep :)
I usually read and think.
Sometimes crying help me to feel better, and than sleep
- ENGLISH TO MANDARIN CHINESE TRANSLATION NEEDED
- "Whose" as the possessive form of "which:" "A cathode whose," "a rock whose," "a polyhedron whose"
- Hİ dear :)
- Vietnam my hometown!
- ذي قار العراق
- What do you like/unlike the most about the place where you live? What should every foreigner know about
- Bonjour à tout le monde
- i want to learn about suffix and prefix
- Great JAPN online resources/apps
- i wanna make friends