I don't know how could I find a place for practising Arabic do you have any suggestion for me?
this site is really helpful , it will teach you arabic for free
Here is a site for those who want to learn Arabic and already know Mandarin (in traditional characters) well. The audio files in whichever format provided are all free for downloading.
The professor's name is 利傳田 who used to study in Jordan with a scholarship in the 70's, in case any of you is interested :-)
Thanks for links buddies
@mishap But I don't know Mandarine and can't use it's content
- How's your view of TEXT SEXING?
- Learning Article : A Beginner's Guide To Italian Tenses
- Have you found the Hello Talk app useful?
- Any one can help me !
- Cerco qualcuno che mi possa insegnare il tedesco
- Activities in your free time.
- Films francophones: Netflix
- Arapça dil bilgisi. قواعد اللغة الربية
- Arapça dil bilgisi. قواعد اللغة الربية. Arabic grammar.
- Mark my words vs remember my words