I don't know how could I find a place for practising Arabic do you have any suggestion for me?
this site is really helpful , it will teach you arabic for free
Here is a site for those who want to learn Arabic and already know Mandarin (in traditional characters) well. The audio files in whichever format provided are all free for downloading.
The professor's name is 利傳田 who used to study in Jordan with a scholarship in the 70's, in case any of you is interested :-)
Thanks for links buddies
@mishap But I don't know Mandarine and can't use it's content
- if you interesting to learn arabic language
- Hello !! Im new here and wanted to make friends In Japan :D as im trying to learn Japanese
- Hallo! Deutsch Freunde
- What this this mean: 피신 욌어요.
- Your words about each Arabic country
- Help me help 100 people! :)
- Everybody is hypocrite
- What does it say here?
- Skype, LINE, Tinychat,, or Kakaotalk group for English/Korean?
- GRE article analyze, kindly i need your support