I don't know how could I find a place for practising Arabic do you have any suggestion for me?
this site is really helpful , it will teach you arabic for free
Here is a site for those who want to learn Arabic and already know Mandarin (in traditional characters) well. The audio files in whichever format provided are all free for downloading.
The professor's name is 利傳田 who used to study in Jordan with a scholarship in the 70's, in case any of you is interested :-)
Thanks for links buddies
@mishap But I don't know Mandarine and can't use it's content
- Book or Film
- Hope you are doing very well.
- confusion about something
- How did you know italki
- English Learning
- Looking for English native
- My poor Russian
- How do you edit your own entry on italki?
- Japanese read aloud request.
- How do you write an essay in English?