I don't know how could I find a place for practising Arabic do you have any suggestion for me?
this site is really helpful , it will teach you arabic for free
Here is a site for those who want to learn Arabic and already know Mandarin (in traditional characters) well. The audio files in whichever format provided are all free for downloading.
The professor's name is 利傳田 who used to study in Jordan with a scholarship in the 70's, in case any of you is interested :-)
Thanks for links buddies
@mishap But I don't know Mandarine and can't use it's content
- Sleeplessness 失眠
- Learning Article : Was Everything Better In The Past?
- What's your favorite English accent?
- If you want to speak French I can help you Wright now
- my bad english
- How green do you feel?
- Please tell me your Japanese language learning story.
- Top French Language Singers/Artists
- Italian speakers?