I don't know how could I find a place for practising Arabic do you have any suggestion for me?
this site is really helpful , it will teach you arabic for free
Here is a site for those who want to learn Arabic and already know Mandarin (in traditional characters) well. The audio files in whichever format provided are all free for downloading.
The professor's name is 利傳田 who used to study in Jordan with a scholarship in the 70's, in case any of you is interested :-)
Thanks for links buddies
@mishap But I don't know Mandarine and can't use it's content
- I want to met a new friend.
- If you'd like to help!
- Group to practice english in Skype
- Native or No?
- So who on here thinks Rosetta Stone destroyed LiveMocha on purpose?
- Looking for someone who can help me improve my written English
- ingles basico
- i want learn englisgh
- “爱不将就”，how to translate it into English via a beautiful way