can you advise any interesting english books?
Hi, can you advise any interesting english books, which not hard to read. (for example, for intermediate level)
Animal Farm by George Orwell.
Greetings from Ireland, Ger
Try Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad
The LOST WORLD :) by Sir Arthur Conan Doyla
Hi, for reading, it depends on what you like. Kids books such as Harry Potter are a wonderful start for reading. One thing I tell my students is to read the first 25 pages and if it's too hard then try something easier.
Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers by Mary Roach. Very interesting read.
There are loads of books catagorized in different genere. Such as, fiction, dramma, comic, art, literature, science-fiction, philosophy, history, technology and lot more. In which field are you much interested? Please be specific so that one could recommend you. I would recommend you a book written by Shiva Khera titled "YOU CAN WIN", Though. I am sure you will thank me after reading it.
Cheers Reading a book which may change your life.
- Scioglilingua Italiano. Italian tongue twister.
- Global Factors and Emerging Market Spreads
- The meaning of love !!!
- what is your biggest problem which makes your mind busy most the time?and did you find the solution??!!
- British accent please ( how or where do I find real British English conversations to learn the accent ¿)
- English sounds like other language
- Thinking about moving o Japan for 3 to 6 months.
- Deutche band
- where can I find videos to heart the Aussie accent?