can you advise any interesting english books?
Hi, can you advise any interesting english books, which not hard to read. (for example, for intermediate level)
Animal Farm by George Orwell.
Greetings from Ireland, Ger
Try Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad
The LOST WORLD :) by Sir Arthur Conan Doyla
Hi, for reading, it depends on what you like. Kids books such as Harry Potter are a wonderful start for reading. One thing I tell my students is to read the first 25 pages and if it's too hard then try something easier.
Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers by Mary Roach. Very interesting read.
There are loads of books catagorized in different genere. Such as, fiction, dramma, comic, art, literature, science-fiction, philosophy, history, technology and lot more. In which field are you much interested? Please be specific so that one could recommend you. I would recommend you a book written by Shiva Khera titled "YOU CAN WIN", Though. I am sure you will thank me after reading it.
Cheers Reading a book which may change your life.
- What features do you think should be added to italki?
- Do you think that the teaching of English language in Brazil is good?
- What's the quintessential life in your country?
- any one here
- why women in islam need to wear Veil ?
- Learning a new language
- Learning Article : Why You Shouldn't Be In A Rush When Learning A Language
- No more Cantonese Skype Group??