Site Feedback

can you advise any interesting english books?

Hi, can you advise any interesting english books, which not hard to read. (for example, for intermediate level)

Share:

Comments

Hi

Animal Farm by George Orwell.

Greetings from Ireland, Ger

Hey, 

Try Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad 

The LOST WORLD :) by Sir Arthur Conan Doyla

Look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perry_Mason These are very old crime stories. I read them in Russian to learn russian language. They have lots of dialogs so are easy to follow. BTW, I learn Armenian too. Its interesting to learn a differen writing system, cheers Hartmut

Hi, for reading, it depends on what you like. Kids books such as Harry Potter are a wonderful start for reading. One thing I tell my students is to read the first 25 pages and if it's too hard then try something easier. 

Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers by Mary Roach. Very interesting read.

There are loads of books catagorized in different genere. Such as, fiction, dramma, comic, art, literature, science-fiction, philosophy, history, technology and lot more. In which field are you much interested? Please be specific so that one could recommend you. I would recommend you a book written by Shiva Khera titled "YOU CAN WIN", Though. I am sure you will thank me after reading it.

Cheers Reading a book which may change your life.

Add a comment