"The more I know about people,the more I appreciate my dog".
"The more I know about people, the more I appreciate(love) my dog"- once said an ancient philosopher Socrates.
Later that quote was attributed to many another famous people,but sense remained unchanged.
So, guys,what do you think about that saying?Do you agree with ancient scientist?
According the sources,Socrates was first.
Later many people just repeated quote their own way.
Time passed,and who can say without fault.The most important thing is sense.
I agree with Socrates. I think the meaning of the phrase is you can trust in dogs, not in people. Dogs don't betray you.
I agree. Dog is considered as man's bestfriend. You'll find that it is easy to train a dog about daily routine though repeatly doing makes us feel happy because they can follow commands from you. On the other hand we feel regret when somebody refused your commands.
- Language exchange partners
- Seeking for studying partners:) I'm ready to help with Russian&Ukrainian;, need help with German.
- What's your fave english idiom/-s? Please, share!
- Are there anyone who are living in Bei Jing wanna do languages exchange?
- Is anyone here studying design? can you give some suggestions for freshman？
- Chinese learning App/ Websites you find useful? Any recommendations?
- Can you cry ?
- Swahili Resources
- learning many langauges ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- آيلتس أكاديمك