"The more I know about people,the more I appreciate my dog".
"The more I know about people, the more I appreciate(love) my dog"- once said an ancient philosopher Socrates.
Later that quote was attributed to many another famous people,but sense remained unchanged.
So, guys,what do you think about that saying?Do you agree with ancient scientist?
According the sources,Socrates was first.
Later many people just repeated quote their own way.
Time passed,and who can say without fault.The most important thing is sense.
I agree with Socrates. I think the meaning of the phrase is you can trust in dogs, not in people. Dogs don't betray you.
I agree. Dog is considered as man's bestfriend. You'll find that it is easy to train a dog about daily routine though repeatly doing makes us feel happy because they can follow commands from you. On the other hand we feel regret when somebody refused your commands.
- I am looking for a text of this song!
- What is your favourite NFL team and why?
- Juego de Tronos (Game of Thrones) / Saga 'Canción de Hielo y Fuego' (The Song of Ice and Fire)
- whats your opinion about Iranan nuclear program
- What is your favorite sport ? And favorite team in the world ?
- English Comprehension
- где я могу смотрить индийски фильмы по-русский онлайн?
- Questions for American
- English language very fun and exciting it's true?
- why it´s so hard to learn phrasal verbs ?