"The more I know about people,the more I appreciate my dog".
"The more I know about people, the more I appreciate(love) my dog"- once said an ancient philosopher Socrates.
Later that quote was attributed to many another famous people,but sense remained unchanged.
So, guys,what do you think about that saying?Do you agree with ancient scientist?
According the sources,Socrates was first.
Later many people just repeated quote their own way.
Time passed,and who can say without fault.The most important thing is sense.
I agree with Socrates. I think the meaning of the phrase is you can trust in dogs, not in people. Dogs don't betray you.
I agree. Dog is considered as man's bestfriend. You'll find that it is easy to train a dog about daily routine though repeatly doing makes us feel happy because they can follow commands from you. On the other hand we feel regret when somebody refused your commands.
- i want to learn about suffix and prefix
- Great JAPN online resources/apps
- i wanna make friends
- How Do You Make Small Talk With Strangers When You're A Foreigner in Another Country?
- What can I do to memorize my lessons? :'(
- Why are you here?
- Mystery: Why would some people register a new account here and say it's their first language exchange while..?