"The more I know about people,the more I appreciate my dog".
"The more I know about people, the more I appreciate(love) my dog"- once said an ancient philosopher Socrates.
Later that quote was attributed to many another famous people,but sense remained unchanged.
So, guys,what do you think about that saying?Do you agree with ancient scientist?
According the sources,Socrates was first.
Later many people just repeated quote their own way.
Time passed,and who can say without fault.The most important thing is sense.
I agree with Socrates. I think the meaning of the phrase is you can trust in dogs, not in people. Dogs don't betray you.
I agree. Dog is considered as man's bestfriend. You'll find that it is easy to train a dog about daily routine though repeatly doing makes us feel happy because they can follow commands from you. On the other hand we feel regret when somebody refused your commands.
- The word "dibs" in English
- para un italiano es mas facil aprender espanol que otro idioma como el ingles?
- Impariamo l'italiano,cucinando! Modi di dire legati al cibo:PARLARE DELLA RAVA E DELLA FAVA/ TOMA PER ROMA
- This is how to write French character on a non-French keyboard !
- I want to learn
- The feeling
- my religion is Islam
- hi everybody can you help me?
- I am looking for someone to speak in english
- need someone to speake english.