How much time do Japanese spend to learn the 1945 Kanji at primary school?
Thank your for the feedback! I really appreciate it ^^ . And about your English don't worry I'm not annative English speaker like you ;)
I think I read that by sixth grade, they know most of the commonly used kanji. I recommend using a program that teaches you by teaching and combining radicals. If you want to add me, I'll send you a message about it, though they are all written in English, so some of the difficult words might be tough to learn that way.
- How's your view of TEXT SEXING?
- Learning Article : A Beginner's Guide To Italian Tenses
- Have you found the Hello Talk app useful?
- Any one can help me !
- Cerco qualcuno che mi possa insegnare il tedesco
- Activities in your free time.
- Films francophones: Netflix
- Arapça dil bilgisi. قواعد اللغة الربية
- Arapça dil bilgisi. قواعد اللغة الربية. Arabic grammar.
- Mark my words vs remember my words