How much time do Japanese spend to learn the 1945 Kanji at primary school?
Thank your for the feedback! I really appreciate it ^^ . And about your English don't worry I'm not annative English speaker like you ;)
I think I read that by sixth grade, they know most of the commonly used kanji. I recommend using a program that teaches you by teaching and combining radicals. If you want to add me, I'll send you a message about it, though they are all written in English, so some of the difficult words might be tough to learn that way.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Empty Brain
- I need spanish friend. Pls. help me :(
- Computer is destroying our health
- Language Exchange
- 「好きな映画とドラマは何ですか？」Favourite Movie?
- ¿Conoces la celebración de "Sant Jordi"?
- Te atreves aprender español desde cero?
- English speakers using your language
- i speak arabic and i can help. i speak english too