How much time do Japanese spend to learn the 1945 Kanji at primary school?
Thank your for the feedback! I really appreciate it ^^ . And about your English don't worry I'm not annative English speaker like you ;)
I think I read that by sixth grade, they know most of the commonly used kanji. I recommend using a program that teaches you by teaching and combining radicals. If you want to add me, I'll send you a message about it, though they are all written in English, so some of the difficult words might be tough to learn that way.
- Is it important for you to ensure the protection of your internet browsing ?
- Salut, je cherche à pratiquer mon français
- The importance of being an independent language learner
- Dificuldades para aprender otro idioma
- I'm looking for some serious language partners in English.
- Emerson DeltaV
- My imformation
- I need The approach of sleep quickly
- Motivation <3 I LOVE JAPAN
- hello every body :)