How do you say " go to hell " in your language?
One day my friend from mexico told me some thing like that and i don't understand it , hahaha
Well, if you really wanna people hit you after you saying that then here it is:
Go to hell in Indonesian language (Pergilah ke neraka!)
לך לעזאזל ( lech le'azazel ) this comes form the bible, where Azazel is a type of nomands land that you are sent to, it was used in the old testament in the "scape goat" story.
some relate Azazel like a demon or something ...
If you ever saw the movie "X-Men first class", one of the villians' name was Azazel ( you could here Kevib Bacon say his name in the movie )
Yulia ; i hope no one gonna hit me , haaa
But i like it in Indonesian
Magicmatan , it's good information realy , thanks alot
Ahlan ya Ahmed. Izzayak?
Ana maksikiya, bn2oul "Vete al infierno" ya3ni Go to hell b'esbany.
But in Mexican Spanish there is many ways to say the same thing, some phrases are too bad that I won't share them because they're very rude curse words. You could just say " Vete" zay "Imshy" b'3raby ya3ni like "Get out". "Vete de aqui" = "Roo7 men hena" = " Get out of here".
in Farsi: boro be jahannam
برو به جهنم
In VietNamese: Đi chết đi
Hahaa that's wonderful i am trying to save them all , it's nice to learn some thing with different language,
In Arabic go to hell means (ezhb ela elgahem) اذهب الي الجحيم
Thanks every one
What did you do? aha
- Inspirational Biographies
- Learning an instrument- like learning a language?
- What kind of festivals that you have?national day? Christma?Spring Festival?
- Another aspect of the ban
- Can we talk about idioms many native english speakers use?
- Please, help me with translation:
- 交換語言 Language exchange
- I really need your excellent suggestions, thaks a lot firstly. If it were you, which you choose
- I look for engineers to ask a question (casting, forge or mechanical production).