How do you say " go to hell " in your language?
One day my friend from mexico told me some thing like that and i don't understand it , hahaha
Well, if you really wanna people hit you after you saying that then here it is:
Go to hell in Indonesian language (Pergilah ke neraka!)
לך לעזאזל ( lech le'azazel ) this comes form the bible, where Azazel is a type of nomands land that you are sent to, it was used in the old testament in the "scape goat" story.
some relate Azazel like a demon or something ...
If you ever saw the movie "X-Men first class", one of the villians' name was Azazel ( you could here Kevib Bacon say his name in the movie )
Yulia ; i hope no one gonna hit me , haaa
But i like it in Indonesian
Magicmatan , it's good information realy , thanks alot
Ahlan ya Ahmed. Izzayak?
Ana maksikiya, bn2oul "Vete al infierno" ya3ni Go to hell b'esbany.
But in Mexican Spanish there is many ways to say the same thing, some phrases are too bad that I won't share them because they're very rude curse words. You could just say " Vete" zay "Imshy" b'3raby ya3ni like "Get out". "Vete de aqui" = "Roo7 men hena" = " Get out of here".
in Farsi: boro be jahannam
برو به جهنم
In VietNamese: Đi chết đi
Hahaa that's wonderful i am trying to save them all , it's nice to learn some thing with different language,
In Arabic go to hell means (ezhb ela elgahem) اذهب الي الجحيم
Thanks every one
What did you do? aha
- Where do you think can find the most beautiful woman in the world?
- Free Class for IELTS on the Internet. It Will Start Tomorrow (Friday).
- Send Your Message To The World!
- Hi Everyone.
- The Russian women are different from the US ?
- Quieres aprender el aleman muy rapido y facil?
- Learn Arabic easily with correct pronunciation (native speaker) through a nice story :-)
- Have you ever thought of getting old? What`s your idea about it?
- هل تعتقد أن هذا الموقع مؤتمن؟
- How to get a high score at TOEFL test