Site Feedback

I need help please

I dont speak english very good,i need someone help me learning it please? 

Share:

Comments

i can give you a hand in English ;)

Learning English is not a hard row to hoe.You should be determined and hardworking. Watch English movies, try to imitate the dialoges they say, write down the new words that you  come across,and belive me this is going to help you a lot.

My another suggestion is to speak English as much as you can. Even if it is wrong try to speak in English when you get a chance

Find some good friends from Italki,they are all kind , they will help you for sure :) ( and whose gonna   correct this comment :P, I am also learning English )

thnx a lot frds

I could try to help you with English, I am a native speaker. 

Amal, your comment was mostly correct, very good! I found hardly any mistakes, and I thought at first that it was written by someone with English as their native language! (I am going to correct it because you said that you wanted someone to correct it).

"Learning English is not a hard row to hoe.You should be determined and hardworking. Watch English movies, try to imitate the dialoges they say them, write down the new words that you come across,and belive believe me this is going to help you a lot.
My another suggestion Another suggestion of mine (or "My other suggestion", but that is less commonly used and sounds less native) is to speak English as much as you can. Even if it is wrong try to speak in English when you get a chance
Find some good friends from Italki,they are all kind , they will help you for sure :) ( and whose who's(contraction of "who" and "is") gonna(this is not considered to be grammatically correct, but it is used anyways a lot by most people) correct this comment :P, I am also learning English )"

Thatcher , could you plz give me a hand ? add my skype : EvanFitness ,,i send you composition and you correct it thank you very much!

There are a lot of ways to speak English fluently.

You can try the menthods of H.J named Effortless English. I have used this menthod and my english speaking has improved :D

You can watch movies in English, you can learn some popular sentences in them :D

I am going to correct my correction, as I had said to add an unnecessary "them" into one of your sentences. Sorry about that.

Add a comment