What is your favourite book?
Hi everyone! What is your favourite book? Can you recommend me one?
My favorite book is "Les misérables" by Victor Hugo.
I can recommend you The Alchemist, an awesome book :)
George Orwell-Animal Farm
Harris Thomas-Silence of the lambs
i love entrepreneurship. so here one of the best books ever!
4 hour work week - tim ferris
like a virgin- richard branson
the tipping point by malcolm gladwell
I cant remember all now. but the first and the second really changed my life!
Depends on your interests. I'm really into memoirs so I'd recommend:
Whatever You Do, Don't Run: True Tales of a Botswana Safari Guide
Word Freak: Heartbreak, Triumph, Genius, and Obsession in the World of Competitive SCRABBLE Players
Growing up Amish: A Memoir
thank u so much! BTW, The Alchemist one of my favourite books :))
Gone with the wind by Magaret Mitchell.
The wind-up bird chronicle and Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami.
You can try "The Thorn Bird", "Totto Chan - The little girl at the window" :D I like them :D
Hi!) My favorite book it's "the Secret" Rhonda Byrne) I advise to read to you)
Thank you so much! I am sure that they are very interesting, I'll read them!!)))
- why Arabic ?
- Does having"C1"or"C2" mean that you don't write notebook entries?
- Are you afraid of something?
- How many teachers did you try before you found the right one?
- As a Spanish speaker when you meet another Spanish speaker abroad do you talk to them in English?
- Words as weapons
- I want to learn English
- how long have you know this webpage?
- How to think in another(forieng) language?
- english partner