What is your favourite book?
Hi everyone! What is your favourite book? Can you recommend me one?
My favorite book is "Les misérables" by Victor Hugo.
I can recommend you The Alchemist, an awesome book :)
George Orwell-Animal Farm
Harris Thomas-Silence of the lambs
i love entrepreneurship. so here one of the best books ever!
4 hour work week - tim ferris
like a virgin- richard branson
the tipping point by malcolm gladwell
I cant remember all now. but the first and the second really changed my life!
Depends on your interests. I'm really into memoirs so I'd recommend:
Whatever You Do, Don't Run: True Tales of a Botswana Safari Guide
Word Freak: Heartbreak, Triumph, Genius, and Obsession in the World of Competitive SCRABBLE Players
Growing up Amish: A Memoir
thank u so much! BTW, The Alchemist one of my favourite books :))
Gone with the wind by Magaret Mitchell.
The wind-up bird chronicle and Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami.
You can try "The Thorn Bird", "Totto Chan - The little girl at the window" :D I like them :D
Hi!) My favorite book it's "the Secret" Rhonda Byrne) I advise to read to you)
Thank you so much! I am sure that they are very interesting, I'll read them!!)))
- What are the criteria you use to decide the languages you will learn?
- Bonjour est-ce que vous pouvez me dire si cette phrase est correcte? Je ne suis pas sure de la place de
- HELP! URGENT!
- language interchange
- what does "tu pakarito" means?
- ¿Cuales son las palabras más bonitas de la lengua española?
- What would you do if you were greeted by this way?
- Have you heard of some brands? What are they?
- How many times do you talk to your language parnters per week on average?
- Do you tend to choose people of your age?