Juan Chavarro
what do you think about the virtual love while you learn other languages???
Oct 25, 2013 4:47 PM
Comments · 11

Sorry for my late response Juan Chavarro,,,

I said " difficult" , because it s difficult to meet someone on net and fall in love , I will not call it love , but it can be sympathy, like or smth. else...Love can be possible after arranging a meeting in real life..it is because beside 2 sense ( hearing and sight), we have 3 more senses also ( touch , taste , smell).

I hope this time I was clear..thanks

October 26, 2013

Yup it is possible at all but there are many flurt thats why people do not relie on it !

December 4, 2013

People are not always realizing themselves so my answer is not positive to absolute love . I am deeply convinced that love is established under some prerequisite . No virtual love can really exist in our lives . In terms of learning a new language , it is not relevant for me to acknowledge love .

October 30, 2013

After meeting someone you're attracted to online, one can feel a sense of infatuation. I wouldn't refer to it as love yet. One both parties agree to meet each other in person that's the time you'll be able to gauge if a relationship is feasible keeping in mind that cultural differences and language barriers are the barriers both would have to face apart from the typical quirks that people go through once their in a relationship.

October 26, 2013

I don't know.. I might fall in like ...but maybe not fall in love.. love is just a very strong word for me but I still believe relationship can start online and will continue till end if your going to meet personally and the feelings will level up.

October 25, 2013
Show more