what do you think about the virtual love while you learn other languages???
Difficult but possible .:))
Yan you start all relationships when you talk or speak with someone... why you say that is difficult a virtual love with somebody??? Is the same way!!! Isnt???
Virtual love is good but at my mind you should know this people in real life/ for example it can be meet
Yes i know diola but many people fall in love when meet virtual people...
It possible of course:)
I don't know.. I might fall in like ...but maybe not fall in love.. love is just a very strong word for me but I still believe relationship can start online and will continue till end if your going to meet personally and the feelings will level up.
Sorry for my late response Juan Chavarro,,,
I said " difficult" , because it s difficult to meet someone on net and fall in love , I will not call it love , but it can be sympathy, like or smth. else...Love can be possible after arranging a meeting in real life..it is because beside 2 sense ( hearing and sight), we have 3 more senses also ( touch , taste , smell).
I hope this time I was clear..thanks
People are not always realizing themselves so my answer is not positive to absolute love . I am deeply convinced that love is established under some prerequisite . No virtual love can really exist in our lives . In terms of learning a new language , it is not relevant for me to acknowledge love .
Yup it is possible at all but there are many flurt thats why people do not relie on it !
- white rabbit 白
- Movies and serials to watch
- The difference between Entrepreneur and Startup
- does anyone wanna exchange audio file?
- What are the series you're watching ?
- Looking for German native!
- Alguem para falar e praticar meu portugues
- what can we learn from history?
- Are there any veterinary students or those who interested in medicine?
- Would anyone like to exchange our language in skype?