wo xiang xue xi fa yu
wo xiang xue xi fa yu,wo mei you fa yu de xue xi ji chu.qing wen shui ke yi cheng wei wo de xue xi pa dang?wo shi zhong guo ren.wo ke yi jiao ni zhong wen .wo hui yi xie ying yu .xie xie :) zhu nin zhou mo yu kuai !
If you're Chinese, why are you writing in pinyin?
why not i can not in pinyin?
Lol, I think the better question is 'why would you?' Chinese is not written in pinyin, it is written using hanzi. Would you write to your Chinese friends, your boss in pinyin? Also, I can tell you, as a foriegner, pinyin is harder to read and understand than Hanzi. Especially when written without tone markings. At university on my Chinese degree, they used a book that gave our homework in pinyin. Everyone moaned because it took us longer to read and understand the pinyin questions than it did to write our anwsers in hanzi. Many people studying Chinese also find is slighty insulting when Chinese people write to them in pinyin. It is like assuming foreigners are not capable of reading hanzi. As my private teacher always said to me when I started studying Chinese, "Pinyin is not Chinese".
As a Chinese, pinyin is harder to read and understand than Hanzi too.
- Do you want to learn italian?
- Group classes, anyone?
- Какой образ Чайковский в своевременном Россий?
- komplimen selain 'cantik'
- Looking for language exchange.(English / Russian)
- Using Whole or Partial Sentences As Adjectives And Nouns In English
- Do you watch the BBC Documentary---Secrets of China,What do you think of it?
- hi 你好! 我是韩国人，我想跟中国朋友交流~
- Impariamo l'italiano ,cucinando! Modi di dire legati al cibo:CADERE COME UNA PERA COTTA/ INNAMORATO COTTO
- What is the best way to learn foreign languages?