After age 20 memory will begin to decline?
Learning for a month, finally only remember Thailand and Spain "hello"
no that's not true..of course the brain of a kid is different from that of an adult, but at 20 years old your memory should be pretty good :) I'm 24 years old and I'm studying Chinese, It's very hard but i'm making progress :) I studied some characters a month ago and i didn't have time to review them but i still have them pictured in my mind..some people need to study more, some less..or at least people have different study methods that fit to them..find yours and study..you'll be succesful.
maybe its not about your memory its about your effort hehe
I think it is work time than the long learning time.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Talking English at work all day.. Is English taking over?
- I want to find a partner to help my oral English
- Newspapers, magazines and radio stations.
- Please could sombody help me with my german or japanese?
- How to speak English like a Native ?
- is wisdom hereditary or obtained???
- Language Exchange Club
- Is there punctuation mark in Korean?