After age 20 memory will begin to decline?
Learning for a month, finally only remember Thailand and Spain "hello"
no that's not true..of course the brain of a kid is different from that of an adult, but at 20 years old your memory should be pretty good :) I'm 24 years old and I'm studying Chinese, It's very hard but i'm making progress :) I studied some characters a month ago and i didn't have time to review them but i still have them pictured in my mind..some people need to study more, some less..or at least people have different study methods that fit to them..find yours and study..you'll be succesful.
maybe its not about your memory its about your effort hehe
I think it is work time than the long learning time.
- You want learn french? I'm here!
- Someone to practice english
- Someone can correct me ? please :)
- Para estudiantes aprendiendo español! (For students learning spanish)
- Mind map of my life
- Have you made any New year's resolutions this year?
- Completa con SER o ESTAR.
- How do you study?
- Tell me what season of your life you liked the most? (PRACTICE 4 STUDENTS LEARNING ENGLISH)
- Se 50% da população brasileira é descendente de indígenas e\ou africanos, por que só falamos português?