After age 20 memory will begin to decline?
Learning for a month, finally only remember Thailand and Spain "hello"
no that's not true..of course the brain of a kid is different from that of an adult, but at 20 years old your memory should be pretty good :) I'm 24 years old and I'm studying Chinese, It's very hard but i'm making progress :) I studied some characters a month ago and i didn't have time to review them but i still have them pictured in my mind..some people need to study more, some less..or at least people have different study methods that fit to them..find yours and study..you'll be succesful.
maybe its not about your memory its about your effort hehe
I think it is work time than the long learning time.
- FEAR RELATED TO LIFE
- Free Class for IELTS on the Internet. It Will Start Tomorrow (Friday).
- necesito consejos!
- Why the English language can be confusing if you are autistic?
- Total beginner in learning Japanese
- Qu'est-ce que vous croyez le film de la famille bélié?
- Orange is the new black
- I am learning Finnish language .I need help .
- Japanese-English study group?