Hey friends Which is your favourite saying in history ?
Mine is... Everything will be okay in the end.If it is not okay , it is not in the end :)
same sayind: everything will be ok, in exreme case -no))
"A little rule, a little sway,
a sunbeam in a winters day,
is all the proud and mighty have,
between the cradle and the grave.",
it's a quote from the poet John Dyer.
"Everythins is possible"
Never too late as long as you intiate it now . However, it depends upon when you start , it is not so perfect .
- Scandinavia and the World
- "You're a shoe" means what?
- My first travel to US
- Look, it is very funny :)
- Trying to understand the first verse of Basho's Haiku
- HELP! Grammar and Structure still make me confused. I'm new in english
- Is people in your country passionate about something?
- Typical Interview Questions - conflict
- help me, what the meaning of this "놀러왔습니다" ???
- help me, what the meaning of this "발도장 꾸 ~ 욱찍고가요"