Hey friends Which is your favourite saying in history ?
Mine is... Everything will be okay in the end.If it is not okay , it is not in the end :)
same sayind: everything will be ok, in exreme case -no))
"A little rule, a little sway,
a sunbeam in a winters day,
is all the proud and mighty have,
between the cradle and the grave.",
it's a quote from the poet John Dyer.
"Everythins is possible"
Never too late as long as you intiate it now . However, it depends upon when you start , it is not so perfect .
- Learning the Language
- pls help me................
- written sentence structure.
- apps for those who are just started learning Japanese. (apps para los que recién están aprendiendo japonés)
- I Want to talk with you.
- Which is the hapinnes? what do you think.....
- kind of,how to use this expression
- Learning Article : One Easy Trick To Instantly Reduce Your Accent In English
- What dancing you practice or know or you would like to learn ?