Hey friends Which is your favourite saying in history ?
Mine is... Everything will be okay in the end.If it is not okay , it is not in the end :)
same sayind: everything will be ok, in exreme case -no))
"A little rule, a little sway,
a sunbeam in a winters day,
is all the proud and mighty have,
between the cradle and the grave.",
it's a quote from the poet John Dyer.
"Everythins is possible"
Never too late as long as you intiate it now . However, it depends upon when you start , it is not so perfect .
- hi 你好! 我是韩国人，我想跟中国朋友交流~
- Impariamo l'italiano ,cucinando! Modi di dire legati al cibo:CADERE COME UNA PERA COTTA/ INNAMORATO COTTO
- What is the best way to learn foreign languages?
- "Intermediate" books
- What is your opinion about "The Secret"?
- Is Arabic hard to learn?
- French App
- The tragedy of my Comel (kawaii) Cat ;_;
- TORFL / ТРКИ
- What do you think of marriage? So much on my mind