Plz I need Need friends who can speaks english fluetly as Natives
Iwant to know how can i speak english fluently without making any mistakes. Every time i speak i feel embaressed,although i had studied english for 4 years at the college.Can u help me please coz i have no one to practice the language with.
i would to help you but my english level is intermediate .
thnks a lot :)
I think everybody would like to help... but many of us have so little time. If you keep asking I'm sure there will be English-speaking natives (from England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Canada, the USA, Australia, New Zealand, Bermuda, Jamaica, (I just LOVE the accent) and all the rest. You could try informal conversation lessons (not with me - I'm too expensive). But there are LOTS of people on iTalki who charge very reasonable rates, and will talk for an hour, and give you guidance. Or have you tried offering a swap? Have you offered Arabic lessons in exchange?
In my vision , I reckon no matter how much I study , it is almost impossible for me to speak fluently as native English speakers . However, I thnk it is more practical for me to speak fluently and other people can fully understand what I am trying to express . My dominance is my professional in engineering rather than in language learning .
If you are willing to find a decent language partner
- The reason why I talked to you is that you have a very serious profile on this platform. Someone told me...
- International group on Facebook - Mad world
- for hindi learner :)
- How to keep a good kisser in your life.
- 모든 여자에게 친절한 남자친구 ㅠㅠ
- hi.. i want to introduce myself in english
- can you help me to point out the mistakes in the following sentences ?MANY THANKS!
- How different between English and Japanese garden?
- Неужели Google-переводчик прав?
- best song for you ?