how can i be professional in my job interview ?
i have an interview as cabien crew and i don't want to fall in any grammer mistakes .. the interview should be in 4 days .. wish any one serious can help me .. thanks alot
If i have time tomorrow i will try to contact you. I am a native english speaker from the UK.What is your skype name?
my skype ID eslam2s
4 days... , so short to think too much . There is only one thing you can do is rehearsal prior to your interview as much as you can . Set several possible mock questions to be asked and pratice on your own , which could be the only solution I can think out for you .
- второй язык / the second language
- “Keep away from people who"
- उन लोगों से दूर रहें जो !
- I would like to share our experiences and over all learn something new
- Best place on The next 10 years
- expressions françaises
- Learning Together Would Be Better
- Swing Dancing
- Are foreigner enjoy chat by video or speech？
- Are our Kids Tough Enough : UK vs Chinese Education