match or love?
in a marriage , 2 ppl match with each other is more importan or love each other?is that long distant kills the love?
Love never fails, if it's true it never fades.
Trust in love its self like it's a person; always going deeper into love.
Love is like a source of all understanding.
I think the most important factor for both is if they are compatible with background and core value , which is nothing to do with love .
I am agree with allen
I agrre with allen
“A good marriage is where both people feel like they're getting the better end of the deal.”
― Anne Lamott, Joe Jones
- Any guy who wants to learn Chinese with English for exchange?
- La france vue de l'étranger
- What is your best childhood memory?
- Native English Speaker Wants to Learn French
- Native English Speaker Wants to Learn Arabic
- The dropped E in casual spoken French
- Aprendiendo de un amigo
- famly gripes
- Brazilian Guy Moving to London
- Traditional Foods