Site Feedback

love doesn't die coz of distance , but doubt

trust is very important in a reationship . if i can't trust my bf, everytime he went out  , i must think about maybe he goes to meet some nice girl , that is a really big headache , i don't know how many ppl here has the same problem like me , how to build this trust , even i know all the password , but , if u wanna cheat ,u have many ways to go

Share:

Comments

Having a really outgoing boyfriend is not easy when having a long distance relationship, and it is hard to trust, the negative stuff tend to fill your head fast. But when you are powerless to deal with a situation, just stop thinking about it. It's something that helped my life alot. Whatever happens, it's the road you take that makes the difference. the uncertainty and fear road, or the confident whatever happens, happens road.

Try to keep a smile, things in life seem always worst than what they are.

the last sentence really inspire thx dude , have a nice day,keep smile , as u told me so

Trust is not easy to be established in a short time . Trust requires your nurture and time .

Trust is very important in a relationship . If I can't trust my bf, every time he went out , I must think about maybe he goes to meet some nice girl , that is a really big headache , I don't know how many ppl here has the same problem like me , how to build this trust , even I know all the password , but , if you want to chat , you have many ways to go

yes trust is very  important in life..

Add a comment