Looking for European Portuguese language partners
Hi all, I'm from Hong Kong and I am half Macanese.
There is little access to learning Portuguese even though it is the official language in Macau. I have done a little self-study and found it easy to pick up as I am able to speak Spanish also.
Much appreciated if you would like to help, preferably via WhatsApp or any sort of communication tools on the mobile (I hardly come online italki).
I am able to speak Cantonese, English and Mandarin fluently, if you'd like to learn one of the three languages above just hit me up anytime.
Hi Tomas I am looking for exactly the oposite someone knows english and wants learn Portuguese. I am Portuguese and I need improve my english. So I think we can help each other.
What do you think?
Hello , add me in skype .. im from brazil ,
skype : nescau.com ( Andrew nascimento ramos )
- I want to study English, I am a cantonese teacher. who wants exchange?
- Greeting! I'm looking for...
- The world a friendly place?
- İ need a partner for improve my speaking skills.
- ¿Es el mundo un lugar amable?
- Have you ?
- What TV series do you prefer?
- Problems with my Japanese Language Exchanges
- Learning Article : Your Guide To Partitive Articles And Prepositions In French
- What impression do you have of mexican people?