Looking for European Portuguese language partners
Hi all, I'm from Hong Kong and I am half Macanese.
There is little access to learning Portuguese even though it is the official language in Macau. I have done a little self-study and found it easy to pick up as I am able to speak Spanish also.
Much appreciated if you would like to help, preferably via WhatsApp or any sort of communication tools on the mobile (I hardly come online italki).
I am able to speak Cantonese, English and Mandarin fluently, if you'd like to learn one of the three languages above just hit me up anytime.
Hi Tomas I am looking for exactly the oposite someone knows english and wants learn Portuguese. I am Portuguese and I need improve my english. So I think we can help each other.
What do you think?
Hello , add me in skype .. im from brazil ,
skype : nescau.com ( Andrew nascimento ramos )
- Typing for Beginners
- Topics for conversation
- How to say "opportunity" in Japanese?
- "Sponge Bob" how do you guys like the cartoon?
- English fluency and coherence
- The Importance To Know Foreign Languages (Very Well)
- ¿Hábeis oído hablar del método Callan?
- Do We Really Need a Selfie Stick?
- i wana find a partner to practise my oral English