Site Feedback

Why pupils hate going to school?

Today I've read the discussion "What is the worst thing that you hate to do?". Many of pupils wrote that they hate going to school or doing their homeworks. So, why they hate it?

As for me, I don't like subjects like physics or chemistry, but I love my school. Because I can communicate with my friends and classmates.

So, it is very important for us. Because life is in knowledge, knowledge is in education. Our future depends on it. It's necessary to study with enthusiasm, to my mind. And so, I'm fond of learning new things and improving myself.

What do you think about it?

Share:

Comments

huh :)

Of course, it's great to learn, and even better to learn what you're interested in :)

I also do not like physic and chemistry...but i like other subjects like languages and history.School is good because we always can learn something new and meet new friends.

I love learning and going to school. The best ones for me are languages and history. You also get to see your friends and you get to talk to pretty girls. Unfortunately in todays school system, the lack of motivation from young students and the decrease in educational cultivation are detrimental in today's society. It is not a good enough reason however to justify complacency and laziness. Once they get into the real world flipping burgers, getting treated like rubbish and facing vicious coworkers, they'll realize that YOLO and swag never got them anywhere. 

The school is the better wau to learn about the things in around the world, it's very important, I also didn't like some subjects when I study in high school but I love all what I study in my college.

Presumably , it is supposed to be an interesting kindergarten to all kids who like to learn by game or daily life , however, some of pupils cannot be enchanted by tedious, dreary classes in school . I guess most teachers should be accountable for this phenomenon and education system is required to be investigated thoroughly . Some of these students just kill their time to go through the embarrassing period of learning and some other would choose to play truant for better interesting things . Besides, many parents are so busy in their work that they do not have spare time to care their children . It is a truth we have to face the next generation .

Finally , children are little different from adults if they did not have the habit of learning new things in their childhood. Adults can learn something new to cultivate their career or life , which should be embraced during their primary school age  ,instead , children are supposed to embrace good habit of learning , challenging new things aound the world .  As for myself , I am little confident of my public education system , so as a consequence ,I would consume more time to teach my children if I have spare time .

They hate it because you get up in the morning i think. Anyways for me i dont like school because i dont have a time for it my workers always calling for emergency status but at least i managed to get out and graduted from it but now my workers aint calling anymore maybe they wanted to destroy my life but i managed to get passed them ;D. By the chemistry and phyiscs are in my blood.

Yes, I agree with all of you :)

Because I hate waking up in morning.

I hate listening to subject that I think that I might forget someday and its not even useful for my field

Because some teachers are making our life miserable in school. hehe

Haha. Yes.

May be some of pupils just don't understand subjects and therefore they can't do their homeworks?

And so they hate doing it :D

It's just my opinion :)

Add a comment