Can you tell something about your experience in Italki?
I have been here in this place for more than one year. When I joined Italki my first motive was to learn Spanish but learning Spanish a hard row to hoe for me. So I decided to quit,but then I thought why can't I make some friends from here,Friends from all part of the world,yeah that would be fun right?
I found few friends only few, I get in touch with them using skype or Facebook
I got a great friend, or I can say a Teacher from US and italki paved the way for that.
Italki is a good platform to write your thoughts in the language you learn and it also helps to find teachers and language partners that helps you to improve upon the langauge you are learning
Now my aim is to improve my English with the help of my dear friends in Italki :)
Hi! I'm on iTalki since this morning. I hope I also would make good friends all over the world. I'm really glad for you, that you did.
My goal is to speak English fluently, I hope for it.
Can you tell me how did you manage to find language partners?
Thank you so much!
I have not been on this site long but so far I have made a few friends which is awesome. I do like interacting with people from all around the world in the discussions and I have had a few questions answered about my target language. I also plan on using the site to find a paid tutor after I am done with my self study program.
Yes indeed spanish is hard. I thought at first it is an easy language but actually it is hard specially the grammar so I decided to quit studying grammar and just speak spanish and just remember my mistake hehe
- Какие цвета вам нравится больше всего? Почему?
- Can you help me on the following sentences? I learned every words before but I don't understand.
- Wie öft eine Sprachen zu üben um sie nicht vergessen?
- Grammar: Perfect simple x Perfect continuous
- When you deside to marry ,be sure that he will be a good father before being sur e of being agood husband.
- Learning Article : Como Se Preparar Para O CELPE-Bras
- 感恩节块乐！ Happy Thanksgiving!
- Зелено-желтые ограды - знак Москвы или широких?
- Russian or English exchange Cantonese
- Where do you think can find the most beautiful woman in the world?