Can you tell something about your experience in Italki?
I have been here in this place for more than one year. When I joined Italki my first motive was to learn Spanish but learning Spanish a hard row to hoe for me. So I decided to quit,but then I thought why can't I make some friends from here,Friends from all part of the world,yeah that would be fun right?
I found few friends only few, I get in touch with them using skype or Facebook
I got a great friend, or I can say a Teacher from US and italki paved the way for that.
Italki is a good platform to write your thoughts in the language you learn and it also helps to find teachers and language partners that helps you to improve upon the langauge you are learning
Now my aim is to improve my English with the help of my dear friends in Italki :)
Hi! I'm on iTalki since this morning. I hope I also would make good friends all over the world. I'm really glad for you, that you did.
My goal is to speak English fluently, I hope for it.
Can you tell me how did you manage to find language partners?
Thank you so much!
I have not been on this site long but so far I have made a few friends which is awesome. I do like interacting with people from all around the world in the discussions and I have had a few questions answered about my target language. I also plan on using the site to find a paid tutor after I am done with my self study program.
Yes indeed spanish is hard. I thought at first it is an easy language but actually it is hard specially the grammar so I decided to quit studying grammar and just speak spanish and just remember my mistake hehe
- Is this a valid sentence?
- When do you use ask and request?
- What is the right attitude towards the Bible ?Does a Christian totally agree with whatever the Bible says? And
- Language exchange
- What is the hardest tongue twister you have ever seen? Humorous ones are also welcome.
- What is the easiest language to learn?
- Que pensez-vous sur l'arrêt des émissions des guignols?
- Accent stuff
- Do You Think Greece Will Leave the Eurozone?
- find a friend from Greece