Site Feedback

What is the best day of the week for you?? and why??

Share:

Comments

you are lucky Marta,,, because my weekend starts on Saturday, congratulations

Friday, because begin the weekend. ;> Saturday and Sunday are also cool, but then I think about the obligations.

I agree with Marta, on Friday starts the weekend and I can get up later.

Hello! I know this is an odd answer, but my favorite days are Mondays! to me they represent the opportunity to start again, in my routine includes personal readings and organizing my schedule for the week, what I do to like it is eating my favorite dish and if listen to music as much as I can. 

If I don't like something, I work with what I have and make it better. 

Greetings!

Hello! I know this is an odd answer, but my favorite days are Mondays! to me they represent the opportunity to start again, in my routine includes personal readings and organizing my schedule for the week, what I do to like it is eating my favorite dish and if listen to music as much as I can. 

If I don't like something, I work with what I have and make it better. 

Greetings!

Hum~Gratz,Marta!i think that Friday is the best day for me,cuz it means I will get more free time to stay up latter to play some games or chat with my foreign friends,absolutly,I can get up latter next day,lol

My weekend Starts on Saturday night! So... i'd say my favourite day is Sunday... people say that sundays are sad, but not always, it's depends if you do a well use of it :)

I prefer Friday as the next day to which is the weekend . I can look forward to taking a rest or another promising vacation . I dislike Sunday as Sunday reminds me I should concentrate more on the following Monday .

I have any day for me. I'm one of those lucky ones who has autonomy to control my hours of work per day.

Add a comment