How did you learn Arabic?
Can you please share your experience in learning Arabic?
and in which level are you now?
I am a very low intermediate Arabic learner. I have met many delightful people but I have also met those who say they want to teach Arabic and then are disappointed when I do not express an interest in learning their local language. I want to learn the language of the news broadcasts first. My second problem is with those unfamiliar with teaching a foreigner. I teach English and I never worry about the inability of my student to speak without an accent. It is normal. If I make one sound incorrectly, many teachers immediately assume I know nothing and start with lesson one. I have a third problem with those who want me to read advanced texts without a glossary or vowels in the new words. This group will also tell me to write someone without giving me a subject and before I have any idea whether they will gloss over problems or nit-pick my submssion.
To hear newscasts
speak with Arabs
- French certification
- I'm Mexican
- How to make friends with native speakers?
- Some way to learn english fast?
- Wants to learn to speak native Spanish
- Je vais aller au Paris et au Bordeaux
- i want to learn english i need help
- How do you learn best? pictures? music? tv shows?...
- If you could be an animal... What would you be? Why?
- How to pronounce 'r' in french