How did you learn Arabic?
Can you please share your experience in learning Arabic?
and in which level are you now?
I am a very low intermediate Arabic learner. I have met many delightful people but I have also met those who say they want to teach Arabic and then are disappointed when I do not express an interest in learning their local language. I want to learn the language of the news broadcasts first. My second problem is with those unfamiliar with teaching a foreigner. I teach English and I never worry about the inability of my student to speak without an accent. It is normal. If I make one sound incorrectly, many teachers immediately assume I know nothing and start with lesson one. I have a third problem with those who want me to read advanced texts without a glossary or vowels in the new words. This group will also tell me to write someone without giving me a subject and before I have any idea whether they will gloss over problems or nit-pick my submssion.
To hear newscasts
speak with Arabs
- Absolute beginner Japanese kik buddy
- Hi - new joining request
- I need new friends English group
- Talking about my favorite food
- Small talks
- which food do u wanna taste?
- I'd like to learn the french poet in the movie" Green card" played by Gerald Depardieu
- I'd like to learn the french poet in the movie" Green Card" by Gerald Depardieu
- Do you think it right?