How did you learn Arabic?
Can you please share your experience in learning Arabic?
and in which level are you now?
I am a very low intermediate Arabic learner. I have met many delightful people but I have also met those who say they want to teach Arabic and then are disappointed when I do not express an interest in learning their local language. I want to learn the language of the news broadcasts first. My second problem is with those unfamiliar with teaching a foreigner. I teach English and I never worry about the inability of my student to speak without an accent. It is normal. If I make one sound incorrectly, many teachers immediately assume I know nothing and start with lesson one. I have a third problem with those who want me to read advanced texts without a glossary or vowels in the new words. This group will also tell me to write someone without giving me a subject and before I have any idea whether they will gloss over problems or nit-pick my submssion.
To hear newscasts
speak with Arabs
- Sugar or not sugar ? That`s the question !
- What is your favourite food?
- What Is Your Motivation?
- Does this has happened to you as well?
- Why do people start blogging?
- Learning by English Movies
- Online Tools Which (Really!) Help Language Learners
- The most surprising place - El lugar mas soprendente
- Have you ever dreamt in the language you learn ?