How did you learn Arabic?
Can you please share your experience in learning Arabic?
and in which level are you now?
I am a very low intermediate Arabic learner. I have met many delightful people but I have also met those who say they want to teach Arabic and then are disappointed when I do not express an interest in learning their local language. I want to learn the language of the news broadcasts first. My second problem is with those unfamiliar with teaching a foreigner. I teach English and I never worry about the inability of my student to speak without an accent. It is normal. If I make one sound incorrectly, many teachers immediately assume I know nothing and start with lesson one. I have a third problem with those who want me to read advanced texts without a glossary or vowels in the new words. This group will also tell me to write someone without giving me a subject and before I have any idea whether they will gloss over problems or nit-pick my submssion.
To hear newscasts
speak with Arabs
- Which is more difficult for you to think in German and Franch ？
- Which is more difficult for you to think in German and French？
- whatsapp group
- Do you believe in attraction law?if not please explain your reasons
- Telling the time in Italian
- The ED endings; asked /t/ or /id/...?
- Egypt - Caito- tenth of ramadan city
- whatsapp groups
- It becomes difficult to find people to speak English with them and have the will to help you
- British or American accent?