This year I will write a dissertation about Japan. We can choose anything related to "Disaster, Death, Memory and Symbolism" symbolism includes anything that can be used to study the Japanese society. So basically I can choose almost anything related to Japan. But it's so broad I can't find anything that I want to study, any suggestions?
I would be grateful if you could share your ideas with me.
Surely it is so broad.I think that you should deside one thing.and also i think you shoud go to japan.
I will show you example that is video>http://youtu.be/uK4wUcy-zNc
This video is movie trailer that was made by an American women.It is about Japanese culture that focus on bugs.Very unique viewpoint isn't it?
I was in Japan this year from April to August. Finally I chose to write my dissertation about konkatsu. I think it is an interesting topic and it shows a change in the Japanese society.
Thank you for your comment
Konkatsu!This is very unique viepoint!
I know that it is include complicated problem of Japanese society.
My wife's mother does volunteer activity for arranged marriage(Sorry i don't know how to say in english,おみあい(omiai))
She&her group make an omiai-party at regular intervals.
well,if you ask me about konkatsu&anything of japan,please contact me anytime.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- How to use possession form
- Do you like Jazz music?
- Friendly language communities?
- Hello , everyone, let's practice English
- Apprendre à lire le japonais.
- Have you ever made funny and stupid mistakes in course of learning a second language?
- Practicar idioma ingles
- Have any of you tried the app Hellotalk to practice your target languages?
- boring boring boring.......