a unique language in the world
Hi what do u think of a unique language in the world?
language of love
I'll be a little more boring - I think Hungarian is quite unique, at least in the context of Europe.
Music is supposed to be a very important univeral language to communicate . There is nothing more important than music .
Eye language .
I think the unique language is the kind of language which can make you feel but no need of words, you don't need to learn to understand it, it just comes very naturally, so eye language or smile language or music (especially the one without lyrics) ... can be considered as unique languages.
Music! As the saying goes Music Without Borders
Someone once created a language called "Esperanto" , in the hopes of making it the world's language.
i hope the italian because is very hard to learn the language
- I Would like to meet people from China, India and Indonesia!
- Aprender nueva lengua
- 我想学英语，谁可以教一教我嘛~（i want study english ,who are teach me ?)
- What is Happiness ?
- EL TIEMPO NO ES MÁS LO MISMO
- Does anybody can recomend me some podcast in slow english?
- 【Help】What topic should I talk to the foreign student from Europe?Need help now!
- ¿En qué idioma te gusta participar en esta sección?
- Why do some people take everything so seriously?