a unique language in the world
Hi what do u think of a unique language in the world?
language of love
I'll be a little more boring - I think Hungarian is quite unique, at least in the context of Europe.
Music is supposed to be a very important univeral language to communicate . There is nothing more important than music .
Eye language .
I think the unique language is the kind of language which can make you feel but no need of words, you don't need to learn to understand it, it just comes very naturally, so eye language or smile language or music (especially the one without lyrics) ... can be considered as unique languages.
Music! As the saying goes Music Without Borders
Someone once created a language called "Esperanto" , in the hopes of making it the world's language.
i hope the italian because is very hard to learn the language
- what do you think about duolingo?
- About happyness
- Knowledge or marks which is important in life or for a good job?
- which language should i start with
- What do u think it's pretty different between Eastern and Western culture?
- if let you suggest book for kids,如果让你推荐几本书给孩子们
- hows wanna learn arabic
- Italian possessives of proper nouns
- Want to improve my french skills!
- Το δημοψήφισμα