a unique language in the world
Hi what do u think of a unique language in the world?
language of love
I'll be a little more boring - I think Hungarian is quite unique, at least in the context of Europe.
Music is supposed to be a very important univeral language to communicate . There is nothing more important than music .
Eye language .
I think the unique language is the kind of language which can make you feel but no need of words, you don't need to learn to understand it, it just comes very naturally, so eye language or smile language or music (especially the one without lyrics) ... can be considered as unique languages.
Music! As the saying goes Music Without Borders
Someone once created a language called "Esperanto" , in the hopes of making it the world's language.
i hope the italian because is very hard to learn the language
- What features do you think should be added to italki?
- Do you think that the teaching of English language in Brazil is good?
- What's the quintessential life in your country?
- any one here
- why women in islam need to wear Veil ?
- Learning a new language
- Learning Article : Why You Shouldn't Be In A Rush When Learning A Language
- No more Cantonese Skype Group??