a unique language in the world
Hi what do u think of a unique language in the world?
language of love
I'll be a little more boring - I think Hungarian is quite unique, at least in the context of Europe.
Music is supposed to be a very important univeral language to communicate . There is nothing more important than music .
Eye language .
I think the unique language is the kind of language which can make you feel but no need of words, you don't need to learn to understand it, it just comes very naturally, so eye language or smile language or music (especially the one without lyrics) ... can be considered as unique languages.
Music! As the saying goes Music Without Borders
Someone once created a language called "Esperanto" , in the hopes of making it the world's language.
i hope the italian because is very hard to learn the language
- Drinking water vending machine
- Какие цвета вам нравится больше всего? Почему?
- Can you help me on the following sentences? I learned every words before but I don't understand.
- Wie öft eine Sprachen zu üben um sie nicht vergessen?
- Grammar: Perfect simple x Perfect continuous
- When you deside to marry ,be sure that he will be a good father before being sur e of being agood husband.
- Learning Article : Como Se Preparar Para O CELPE-Bras
- 感恩节块乐！ Happy Thanksgiving!
- Зелено-желтые ограды - знак Москвы или широких?
- Russian or English exchange Cantonese