a unique language in the world
Hi what do u think of a unique language in the world?
language of love
I'll be a little more boring - I think Hungarian is quite unique, at least in the context of Europe.
Music is supposed to be a very important univeral language to communicate . There is nothing more important than music .
Eye language .
I think the unique language is the kind of language which can make you feel but no need of words, you don't need to learn to understand it, it just comes very naturally, so eye language or smile language or music (especially the one without lyrics) ... can be considered as unique languages.
Music! As the saying goes Music Without Borders
Someone once created a language called "Esperanto" , in the hopes of making it the world's language.
i hope the italian because is very hard to learn the language
- help me to speak italian
- what you know about Russia?
- предложение о сотрудничестве
- Is it hard to balance work and language learning?
- written text by Joie or the text written by Joie
- If you have a very stingy boss, what would you do?
- Why movies are full of (f-word)?!
- Learning more about Deutsch
- Language Fluency?