What's your suggestion about speaking?
I asked this question because I always face to a speaking problem: I am quite sure what I want to say with English, but when the speaking time comes, the words i want to speak out were stuck in the throat, and my brain will be blank suddenly, at that moment, I feel like I am a stupid dump person. I know I should be brave to use a language if I want to learn it well, but... What can I do?
No wories , it is an inevitable obstable for most English beginners to speak fluently . Prior to your real speaking , you must have comparable commend of words, idoms , and sentences . If you were sure to have the basic competence to speak English , you may start your speaking as soon as poosible . If you cannot find a feasible language partner , you may practice with mirror at first . I still belive , practice does not always make perfect , however, practice does make better all the while .
I have same problem. I am learning english for 8 months and still have problem in speaking. Even the problem is when it comes to listening. I only understand when one speaks really slowly and articulates well. I know perhaps my brain is not created for foreign languages but hope that my understanding will be better soon. And than also speaking will launch.
I recently posted a discusssion on how best to work with language partners and David from Scotland suggested sending a short voice recording to your partner then they can correct it which i thought was a good idea. If you are overcome with nerves then this may be a good starting point.
everyone has the same problem i think and the trick is to find someone who you click with and just keep talking as much as you can. If you can find someone who is a beginner in your own language then you will realise that we all need help.
Although I do not belive practice makes perfect all the while , I do belives practice makes it better . It is a long road with hardship to overcome , yet , it is just a process which you do not have to concern too much .
- I really need your excellent suggestions, thaks a lot firstly. If it were you, which you choose
- I look for engineers to ask a question (casting, forge or mechanical production).
- What do you think is the most interesting clothing style in your country?
- Do you have a time when you are asked to do something you do not want to do?
- Would you lie about your native language to find language exchange partners or students?
- I am teaching spanish, but in change i want learn english
- Hej all together!
- Enseño ESPAÑOL GRATIS para intercambiarlo por INGLES
- Mobile application