Site Feedback

What's your suggestion about speaking?

I asked this question because I always face to a speaking problem: I am quite sure what I want to say with English, but when the speaking time comes, the words i want to speak out were stuck in the throat, and my brain will be blank suddenly, at that moment, I feel like I am a stupid dump person. I know I should be brave to use a language if I want to learn it well, but... What can I do?

Share:

Comments

No wories , it is an inevitable obstable for most English beginners to speak fluently . Prior to your real speaking , you must have comparable commend of words, idoms , and sentences . If you were sure to have the basic competence to speak English  , you may start your speaking as soon as poosible . If you cannot find a feasible language partner , you may practice with mirror at first . I still belive , practice does not always make perfect , however, practice does make better all the while .

http://www.italki.com/discussion/60211

I have same problem. I am learning english for 8 months and still have problem in speaking. Even the problem is when it comes to listening. I only understand when one speaks really slowly and articulates well. I know perhaps my brain is not created for foreign languages but hope that my understanding will be better soon. And than also speaking will launch.

I recently posted a discusssion on how best to work with language partners and David from Scotland suggested sending a short voice recording to your partner then they can correct it which i thought was a good idea. If you are overcome with nerves then this may be a good starting point.

everyone has the same problem i think and the trick is to find someone who you click with and just keep talking as much as you can. If you can find someone who is a beginner in your own language then you will realise that we all need help.

good luck! 

Although I do not belive practice makes perfect all the while , I do belives practice makes it better . It is a long road with hardship to overcome , yet , it is just a process which you do not have to concern too much .

Add a comment