Take a look at this website : http://www.initalia.rai.it/
it's a website for the education of foreigners in our country, it's a collaboration between Rai Educational and the Ministry of Education. I think it's quite useful (especially for listening and comprehension) and well-built.
It is fun and useful - I wish there were more!
Ciao Sandra! You should check out these two great websites.
Duolingo - www.duolingo.com This is a completely free website/app that is fun and has taught me a lot.
Babbel - www.babbel.com I use this website/app to enhance and practice my vocabulary.
I hope they help you as much as they have helped me!
Duolingo is really nice!
I also recommend
yabla italian (https://italian.yabla.com/) and
italiano automatico (http://www.italianoautomatico.com/).
Italiano automatico is run by a young italian polyglot who makes nice videos and podcasts and deals also with the way how to learn a language in a natural, enjoyable way.
- To learn telugu.........
- Emigration als Abentuer oder Alptraum ?
- Do you think appearances/photos play an important role in finding a language partner here?
- hallo ich heiße petya
- Learning a new language when you’re strapped for time.
- INTENSIVE SUMMER COURSE
- Alternative therapies
- How do you learn in order to be fluent when it comes to learning languages?
- Can a social-app (e.g. WhatsApp, Telegram) help learning a language?
- How to be an instantaneous speaker?