Do you feel shy when you started your first conversation in italki?
I recall my first time to talk with a native speaker , I felt slight tensed indeed . Fortunately , that Australian language partner is very kind and patient to fix my pronunciation and tooth up my sentences , before long , I felt so comfortable and my heart did not rush at that moment . I have also have another experience in talking with an Ukraine girl and I remenber I was disturbed by her pronuncation .
i didnt ever have my first conversation in italki,would you mind start with me ???
In the real life I am shy. Sometimes I am ashamed when I am speaking English with a native speaker on skype, my pronunciation is bad and I have problems in listening.
i haven't my first conversation yet. but i think it so interesting hear how you and your partner can use own knowledge in speaking. i want to try it:)
Ouhe ueah ,i was so very nervous
No,i never do that ,I am shy ,but i will try ,that maybe very interesting,hehe
- Jobs for language students
- Like to meet face to face in Versailles or Paris
- how to choose our job?
- how can I find an article???
- How to make plans?
- How difficult you guys think is get in touch/ meet people on languages sites and continue the language...
- What's your dream?:)
- Japanese listening comphrehension.
- Group for people who are into learning Japanese
- Does cat understand their name?