Do you feel shy when you started your first conversation in italki?
I recall my first time to talk with a native speaker , I felt slight tensed indeed . Fortunately , that Australian language partner is very kind and patient to fix my pronunciation and tooth up my sentences , before long , I felt so comfortable and my heart did not rush at that moment . I have also have another experience in talking with an Ukraine girl and I remenber I was disturbed by her pronuncation .
i didnt ever have my first conversation in italki,would you mind start with me ???
In the real life I am shy. Sometimes I am ashamed when I am speaking English with a native speaker on skype, my pronunciation is bad and I have problems in listening.
i haven't my first conversation yet. but i think it so interesting hear how you and your partner can use own knowledge in speaking. i want to try it:)
Ouhe ueah ,i was so very nervous
No,i never do that ,I am shy ,but i will try ,that maybe very interesting,hehe
- who whant to be my language partiner ?
- Anyone knows what face put when the others are singing for you the happy birthday?
- quiz or test
- How long after taking up a new language did you manage to finish a book without a dictionary?
- Step up with Learning Arabic !
- chercher une amie
- What better way to speaking English fluently?
- Are foreigners allowed to do internships in your country?
- What is the place of your dreams?
- Is this a valid sentence?