Site Feedback
Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Do you feel shy when you started your first conversation in italki?

Share:

Comments

I definitely didn't know what to write about. It was weird, but after writing a few entries I felt more comfortable.. haha

I recall my first time to talk with a native speaker , I felt slight tensed indeed . Fortunately , that Australian language partner is very kind and patient to fix my pronunciation and tooth up my sentences , before long , I felt so comfortable and my heart did not rush at that moment . I have also have another experience in talking with an Ukraine girl and I remenber I was disturbed by her pronuncation . 

i didnt ever have my first conversation in italki,would you mind start with me ???

In the real life I am shy. Sometimes I am ashamed when I am speaking English with a native speaker on skype, my pronunciation is bad and I have problems in listening.

Yes,  I was    very nervous and uncertain, because it was my first time to use a webcam.

It felt entirely strange.   I think it was awkward for  about  2  months.

i haven't my first conversation yet. but i think it so interesting hear how you and your partner can use own knowledge in speaking. i want to try it:)

Ouhe ueah ,i was so very nervous

there is nothing we can't,chaizzzooooooo, trying together!!!

there is nothing we can't,chaizzzooooooo, trying together!!!

no

Add a comment