What is the most valuable thing you have ever lost ?
.... I think , nothing becuse I have not lost anything so far.Maybe I remember such :)
I always lose my earphones. Once, I wanted to buy some extremely expensive. But I rather changed my mind and made good decision :)
befor 2 weeks ago,I went to pay some bills before going to work after I took a bus to job when I arrived to destination and a bus passed away ,I relized that I lost my phone may be I droped it in the bus ,
I went to phone station I called several times I was extreamly scared all my contacts on it all my personal messages etc...
finally a man answered that he is the bus driver !ouf,
I thanked him he said that a passenger gaved it to him
After I started to chase every bus I cross on the road it tooks me an entire day finally I found a bus and my phone ,in that day I cluldnt go to my job ,
after that day I check my stuff when I be on public places
My sense of humor. Ha ha
Probably my mom's custom made 18K gold amethyst earrings. Even the real stones where transfered into the earrings from some other jewelry she once had. She has them since she was a teen and gave them to me when I was 15 (I lost them over the summer). They were very expensive and she was quite mad about it. :/
- About personality and languages learning
- Prohibitions of alcohol in your country ?
- Win Win Solution
- Power of English
- i want to ask question to all my friends who love to help poor people ......????
- How do you say these sentences in your native language? And could you try to say this in your target language?
- How long is medical school in your country?
- Hello friends,lets create whatsapp group))))
- I need help to improve my english
- I'm looking for English conversation partner