What is the most valuable thing you have ever lost ?
.... I think , nothing becuse I have not lost anything so far.Maybe I remember such :)
I always lose my earphones. Once, I wanted to buy some extremely expensive. But I rather changed my mind and made good decision :)
befor 2 weeks ago,I went to pay some bills before going to work after I took a bus to job when I arrived to destination and a bus passed away ,I relized that I lost my phone may be I droped it in the bus ,
I went to phone station I called several times I was extreamly scared all my contacts on it all my personal messages etc...
finally a man answered that he is the bus driver !ouf,
I thanked him he said that a passenger gaved it to him
After I started to chase every bus I cross on the road it tooks me an entire day finally I found a bus and my phone ,in that day I cluldnt go to my job ,
after that day I check my stuff when I be on public places
My sense of humor. Ha ha
Probably my mom's custom made 18K gold amethyst earrings. Even the real stones where transfered into the earrings from some other jewelry she once had. She has them since she was a teen and gave them to me when I was 15 (I lost them over the summer). They were very expensive and she was quite mad about it. :/
- Dire Straits
- Why so many Latin American countries are ranked as the most violent countries in the world?
- Pro und Kontra (Sozialversicherung in Deutschland)
- qual é a idade em que a pessoa pode ser punida por crimes em seu país?
- Do you think find a good languge partner is hard?
- Start learning English
- Top 5 of Argentinian places
- Are people from Philipines or India English native speakers?
- I would like to talk to you
- Can vs May, Can vs Could, May vs Might