Site Feedback

do you believe with zodiac?

my friends always up date and believe with her zodiac. every week she always read and enthusiastic for that. how about you guys?

Share:

Comments

I somewhat believe that planetary allignment can have effect on our planet and our emotions. I don't think it goes much further then giving us different perspectives and attitudes though.

I just can't understand why everyone around(at least here in russia) believe in signs of the zodiac, even really smart people. I think the descriptions of types are made  in a way so you could recognise youreself in any type. And if you can't, you just open another source with different descriptions and there you are.

As for forecasting, I even googled how is it being written, what is the methodology, but instead there were a lot of stories from people who worked in magazines/journals and just wrote these predictions out of their head.

Ayad, you were doing so well. :)

I dont believe in zodiac sign but I love reading it. That is one I look forward every Chinese New Year. Reading what my zodiac sign will say about me throughout the year but then I don't believe I just read.

ya, i agree with you all. i don't believe with zodiac. of course, my destiny, your destiny is different, though we have the same zodiac.but sometimes that's just for fun, special for young person. but that's all it's a interest phenomena

Add a comment