How to say hello on your language?
No hello in our language.. We just say hello or Hi.. but if I have to translate hello in filipino the indirect translation of it would be "kumusta" literally means "how are you?".
In Spanish is "hola".
On Serbian is ˝Ćao˝ or ˝Zdravo˝
In Poland "Cześć" or "Hej"
in persian is ''salam'' (سلام)
in arabic(marhaban) or (ahlan)
In Portuguese we say Olá or Oi...
Its Helo in English language
Namaste in Telugu Language
azul ,salut or hola ,
Privet (in Russian)
Pryvitanne (in Belarussian)
- Questions for Vocabulary "House" and "Home"
- do you concede that you aren't you?
- holaaa hi hello como estan?
- About game of thrones
- What level is The IT crowd?
- How to describe a person brave?
- What was the best thing that happened to you this past week?
- hi all! :D
- Learning Article : Learning Alone: 7 Ways To Be Productive
- Reading practice ?