How to say hello on your language?
No hello in our language.. We just say hello or Hi.. but if I have to translate hello in filipino the indirect translation of it would be "kumusta" literally means "how are you?".
In Spanish is "hola".
On Serbian is ˝Ćao˝ or ˝Zdravo˝
In Poland "Cześć" or "Hej"
in persian is ''salam'' (سلام)
in arabic(marhaban) or (ahlan)
In Portuguese we say Olá or Oi...
Its Helo in English language
Namaste in Telugu Language
azul ,salut or hola ,
Privet (in Russian)
Pryvitanne (in Belarussian)
- Какой образ Чайковский в своевременном Россий?
- komplimen selain 'cantik'
- Looking for language exchange.(English / Russian)
- Using Whole or Partial Sentences As Adjectives And Nouns In English
- Do you watch the BBC Documentary---Secrets of China,What do you think of it?
- hi 你好! 我是韩国人，我想跟中国朋友交流~
- Impariamo l'italiano ,cucinando! Modi di dire legati al cibo:CADERE COME UNA PERA COTTA/ INNAMORATO COTTO
- What is the best way to learn foreign languages?
- "Intermediate" books
- What is your opinion about "The Secret"?