How to say hello on your language?
No hello in our language.. We just say hello or Hi.. but if I have to translate hello in filipino the indirect translation of it would be "kumusta" literally means "how are you?".
In Spanish is "hola".
On Serbian is ˝Ćao˝ or ˝Zdravo˝
In Poland "Cześć" or "Hej"
in persian is ''salam'' (سلام)
in arabic(marhaban) or (ahlan)
In Portuguese we say Olá or Oi...
Its Helo in English language
Namaste in Telugu Language
azul ,salut or hola ,
Privet (in Russian)
Pryvitanne (in Belarussian)
- Have you ever been to Morocco?
- Cost of living in anglophone countries
- Please give me some suggestion and recommendations
- what is your the biggest event in your life ?
- Is anyone watching Wimbledon?
- What would happen if Pinocchio says that her nose will grow now?
- anybody want to learn about Chinese or Korean please contact to me by English
- Suche nach Freunden
- ¿estaríais dispuestas a pagar por pertenecer a una comunidad de español?