How to say hello on your language?
No hello in our language.. We just say hello or Hi.. but if I have to translate hello in filipino the indirect translation of it would be "kumusta" literally means "how are you?".
In Spanish is "hola".
On Serbian is ˝Ćao˝ or ˝Zdravo˝
In Poland "Cześć" or "Hej"
in persian is ''salam'' (سلام)
in arabic(marhaban) or (ahlan)
In Portuguese we say Olá or Oi...
Its Helo in English language
Namaste in Telugu Language
azul ,salut or hola ,
Privet (in Russian)
Pryvitanne (in Belarussian)
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- Nice week end
- Learning Article : 2 Secrets To Boost Your Confidence In Foreign Language Interviews
- let's speak Arabic
- learn english
- Helping people... In your opinion, which is more important: "give a man a fish or teach him how to fish?"
- Regarder un film dans une langue étrangère
- Kaj pomeni beseda "monovka"?
- Parler français
- Cuál es la diferencia entre aun y aún?