She was making a dinner before I arrived or She made a dinner before I arrived.
No need to use 'a'.
She was making dinner before I arrived: She started making dinner before you arrived. The dinner is probably not yet ready.
She made dinner before I arrived: The dinner was already ready when you arrived.
If the dinner was still being prepared: "She was making dinner when I arrived."
If either the preparation was complete, or maybe the dinner was in an oven:
"She had made dinner before I arrived." or "Dinner was [almost] ready when I arrived."
- what is your favorite series?
- یادگیری زبان انگلیسی
- Hi,everybody:) my name is Ada from BEIJING CHINA. I live in UK now.And I need a English partner :) p
- Walter White - Breaking Bad
- what you think about Brazil?
- Irish language
- life is a struggle
- Waiting for your Comments!
- favourite singer
- طالب العلم في كلّية