Your impression towards Pattaya, Thailand
Privet guys and girls :)
I just went to Pattaya few days ago and found out there were so many of Russians over there. The signs everywhere were all written in Russian language.. They seem to be the most of tourists who visit that part of Thailand. It just makes me a little skeptical what makes these people come all the way there. So, here's the question: What is your impression about Pattaya, Thailand? :)
Looking forward to your answer!
Spasibo and have a good day :)
All these Russian people were sent there by tourist companies. They do not know much about other locations in Thailand. They have chosen Pattaya because it is cheap and close to the airport. As for me, I do not think that Pattaya is the best place to spend your holidays. It is noisy, overcrowded and not clean. But it is very convenient for single men, if you know what I mean.
- How do you say these sentences in your native language? And could you try to say this in your target language?
- How long is medical school in your country?
- Hello friends,lets create whatsapp group))))
- I need help to improve my english
- I'm looking for English conversation partner
- Words! Words! Words!
- Teachers giving up rights to content
- What did you do when you are in the highest level of boredom?
- Idéer för en novell
- Disadvantages of learning more than 2 languages