Looking for Russian practice partner
Hi! I just started learning Russian and I'm interested in communicating with a fellow learner via skype/texting. The preferable languages a potential partner should know would be either Hebrew or English as I'm quite fluent in both.
Thanks a million!
Hi. My Skype ID konoplev.pavel (people with a sunny smiley in the hands on avatar). I'll try help you ;)
Broker yom :) I'm from Russia, and can help you with it. I speak a bit English, I hope my skills will be enought. You can add me in Skype inna012345.
boker tov .....hi me too i study russian ...we can practise it together this is my skype ID :chahinjlali
- what do you think about musicotherapy?
- Book recommendation.
- what do you think about translation of movie's name (Taiwan / America/ China) sharing you opinion:)
- The reason people decide to learn a foreign language.
- Is is winter where you live yet?
- Feeling conflicted: What can I do as a language learner?
- Should teachers be able to change their italki names?
- What are Low and High Pitches in Japanese?
- What are some good textbooks?
- What are some good textbooks out there?