Tell us the most amazing thing you've seen.
Grand Canyon for sure. Especially with the donkeys down to the bottom of the canyons.
So many of the landscapes here in Moab, Utah, and hiking up to multnomah falls in Oregon and looking down, as well as gazing at the ocean from The Oregon Coast. Of course the first time I laid eyes on my handsome son triumphs all of that.
The Dutch man and Steve both are amazing.
Travelling overseas can amaze me as often as not .
That is my girl friend but it's only the first time.
- A dentist is asking :)
- تعلم اللغه الفرنسيه
- Hallo Leute
- The durian - do you love it or hate it?
- Nominative/Accusative/Dative/Genative Cases in German
- beginner in japanese
- big or small.? (generally) and why.
- WhatsApp for Mac OS X?
- Are there any fairy tales about phoenix in your country?
- What do you think of Indonesia?