Tell us the most amazing thing you've seen.
Grand Canyon for sure. Especially with the donkeys down to the bottom of the canyons.
So many of the landscapes here in Moab, Utah, and hiking up to multnomah falls in Oregon and looking down, as well as gazing at the ocean from The Oregon Coast. Of course the first time I laid eyes on my handsome son triumphs all of that.
The Dutch man and Steve both are amazing.
Travelling overseas can amaze me as often as not .
That is my girl friend but it's only the first time.
- Is there someone who can help with English? i can help with Russian.
- ¿estaríais dispuestas a pagar por pertenecer a una comunidad de español?
- Arkadasilar! I need tips for travelling in eastern Turkey!
- when you fall flat on you face... what do you do ? +100
- I have a question for those who learning Korean as a foreign language.
- Chercher des partenaires pour apprendre le français
- English and it absurdities
- Living in India (Pune or Bangalore)
- Do you share your passion for languages with your family?
- looking for language partner