When you friends talk something that you are not interested in, what are your responses?
When you friends talk something that you are not interested in, what are your responses? Many foreign friends may say:"That's sounds intersting."Is it equal to ”呵呵“ in Chinese? I am curious about your answers.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Talking English at work all day.. Is English taking over?
- I want to find a partner to help my oral English
- Newspapers, magazines and radio stations.
- Please could sombody help me with my german or japanese?
- How to speak English like a Native ?
- is wisdom hereditary or obtained???
- Language Exchange Club
- Is there punctuation mark in Korean?