If you are sad what are you doing to change your mood?
Go away from my home :)
I start thinking about better things in my life.
I call my friends and they are who turn up my mood! :D:D:D
Eat delicious food!
It's very difficult for me.
I'm not a person who is happy all the time... When I start feeling really down I try to reflect on all the positive things in my life. I often think about how fortunate I am compared to most people in the world.
I have a home, a job, electricity, food, clean water, etc. I have nothing to feel bad about!
First of all i try to find out the reason why i'm in a bad mood)) Also usually i watch cartoons
When I'm in a bad mood I clean and listen to the music out loud. It helps me take off the stressful thoughts.
Most people are not optimistic at all times . Everybody has his trough . I would seek out why I am not happy and rationalize it as much as I can . Almost every effect supposes a cause . So as a consequence , to find a solution is the key issue to improve your mood .
- What TV series do you prefer?
- Problems with my Japanese Language Exchanges
- Learning Article : Your Guide To Partitive Articles And Prepositions In French
- What impression do you have of mexican people?
- Is homosexuality right?
- Learning Languages with Anki app
- Discussion Français (écrit et vocal)
- Where you come from? What impression of China
- International friends on Facebook!
- Aprendiendo Espanol