If you are sad what are you doing to change your mood?
Go away from my home :)
I start thinking about better things in my life.
I call my friends and they are who turn up my mood! :D:D:D
Eat delicious food!
It's very difficult for me.
I'm not a person who is happy all the time... When I start feeling really down I try to reflect on all the positive things in my life. I often think about how fortunate I am compared to most people in the world.
I have a home, a job, electricity, food, clean water, etc. I have nothing to feel bad about!
First of all i try to find out the reason why i'm in a bad mood)) Also usually i watch cartoons
When I'm in a bad mood I clean and listen to the music out loud. It helps me take off the stressful thoughts.
Most people are not optimistic at all times . Everybody has his trough . I would seek out why I am not happy and rationalize it as much as I can . Almost every effect supposes a cause . So as a consequence , to find a solution is the key issue to improve your mood .
- 最近很无聊，想练习普通话的可以找我~ If you wanna practice mandarin, feel free to contact me~
- Spanish/Russian language exchange
- Estoy interesado en el intercambio de idiomas,hablo el español.!
- Do you like hobby fishing?
- About night sky
- Using mnemonics to learn new foreign words
- What do you say to someone that says "you`re crazy"?
- Egyptian student
- Friends,friends and one more friends!
- making some friends who speak English very well