If you are sad what are you doing to change your mood?
Go away from my home :)
I start thinking about better things in my life.
I call my friends and they are who turn up my mood! :D:D:D
Eat delicious food!
It's very difficult for me.
I'm not a person who is happy all the time... When I start feeling really down I try to reflect on all the positive things in my life. I often think about how fortunate I am compared to most people in the world.
I have a home, a job, electricity, food, clean water, etc. I have nothing to feel bad about!
First of all i try to find out the reason why i'm in a bad mood)) Also usually i watch cartoons
When I'm in a bad mood I clean and listen to the music out loud. It helps me take off the stressful thoughts.
Most people are not optimistic at all times . Everybody has his trough . I would seek out why I am not happy and rationalize it as much as I can . Almost every effect supposes a cause . So as a consequence , to find a solution is the key issue to improve your mood .
- Is paying the only way to exchange languages?
- I want learn english
- Anyone want to trade language lessons?
- To Native Japanese speakers learning English.
- What do you du at weekends?
- What's your favorite quote(s)?
- Si un hombre guiña un ojo a mujer, qué significa ese?
- Your favorite things! ^ 。 ^ Your worst? -_-
- What do you think of a brand's name?
- Favorite J-POP artist?