Audio for an open-source freeware language-learning project
We are creating an open-source freeware language-learning project and need your help.
If your native language is English/German/Norwegian/Icelandic, you can participate in voiceover for our program.
All you have to do is open ANY sound recording program or device and read aloud some sentences.
You can use any device with sound recording capabilities (a tablet pc, a mobile phone, a PDA, a laptop with a webcam for instance).
If you can help, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
No comment given.
- can I have please some suggestion for un inspiring quote for my company ?
- Learning Article : Russian Colours: The Complete Guide
- Linguistic prejudice: is this happening around you?
- New International Group
- je voudrais étude français
- italki APP ?
- Your favourite ways to learn English
- A question about -te form
- Apprentissage de la langue française
- What does it mean?