Audio for an open-source freeware language-learning project
We are creating an open-source freeware language-learning project and need your help.
If your native language is English/German/Norwegian/Icelandic, you can participate in voiceover for our program.
All you have to do is open ANY sound recording program or device and read aloud some sentences.
You can use any device with sound recording capabilities (a tablet pc, a mobile phone, a PDA, a laptop with a webcam for instance).
If you can help, please contact us: email@example.com
No comment given.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Common mistakes when learning Japanese
- In your opinion, what is the most interesting city to visit in New Year?
- 공부할래는 ?
- Studying Abroad- 留学する
- forever english
- how to become better in listening comprehension?
- The Mysterious and Ubiquitous Italki Follower
- What is your favorite song in your native language ?
- Can anyone suggest to me some American famous youtubers??