What is the language more complicated for you?
Languages I try to learn is Russian ,alphabet is not difficult to learn but the grammar and vocabulary are difficult.
I agree with Evandro, Russian is so hard and some letters are difficult to pronunciate, the grammar, uuffff...... many rules.
Slavic languages are very difficult. I started to study Czech but had to put it in pause because learning it requires a lot of time from me.
I believe that any language that I'd have to learn a new alphabet as well.
It used to be english because I used to hate studying english because I taught it was very complicated and boring. Here is a compulsory subject and I had to study english for getting a diploma. Right now I think that english isn´t complicated and boring and I get fun studying and practicing my english with many people. It depends of your focus. If you want to be a linguist and a grammar expert any language could be very difficult but if you just want to communicate your thoughts and ideas and get fun while doing it. No matter what language you would study it will be very easy and you will improve very quickly.
Chinese language ><
Although im a native speaker but i think arabic is the most complicated language, specially in pronounciation
Mandarin Chinese. Although I love the sense of fulfillment of saying it correctly.
- When you deside to marry ,be sure that he will be a good father before being sur e of being agood husband.
- Learning Article : Como Se Preparar Para O CELPE-Bras
- 感恩节块乐！ Happy Thanksgiving!
- Зелено-желтые ограды - знак Москвы или широких?
- Where do you think can find the most beautiful woman in the world?
- Free Class for IELTS on the Internet. It Will Start Tomorrow (Friday).
- Send Your Message To The World!
- Hi Everyone.
- The Russian women are different from the US ?
- Quieres aprender el aleman muy rapido y facil?