What is the language more complicated for you?
I agree with Evandro, Russian is so hard and some letters are difficult to pronunciate, the grammar, uuffff...... many rules.
Slavic languages are very difficult. I started to study Czech but had to put it in pause because learning it requires a lot of time from me.
I believe that any language that I'd have to learn a new alphabet as well.
It used to be english because I used to hate studying english because I taught it was very complicated and boring. Here is a compulsory subject and I had to study english for getting a diploma. Right now I think that english isn´t complicated and boring and I get fun studying and practicing my english with many people. It depends of your focus. If you want to be a linguist and a grammar expert any language could be very difficult but if you just want to communicate your thoughts and ideas and get fun while doing it. No matter what language you would study it will be very easy and you will improve very quickly.
Chinese language ><
Although im a native speaker but i think arabic is the most complicated language, specially in pronounciation
Mandarin Chinese. Although I love the sense of fulfillment of saying it correctly.
The most complicated for me it's been German... But I think Portuguese must be a hard one too
Mandarin is too easy, trust me. I think that hindi is the hardest, I can not think nothing more exhausting than to learn hindi.
- Scioglilingua Italiano. Italian tongue twister.
- Global Factors and Emerging Market Spreads
- The meaning of love !!!
- what is your biggest problem which makes your mind busy most the time?and did you find the solution??!!
- British accent please ( how or where do I find real British English conversations to learn the accent ¿)
- English sounds like other language
- Thinking about moving o Japan for 3 to 6 months.
- Deutche band
- where can I find videos to heart the Aussie accent?