The foreign friends in English will be entrained spoken?
Yes there is swiss German, Austrian German, and in Bavaria they speak differently from Northern Germany. They have many similarities, such as the spelling, but are pronounced differently. In america we don't have many different dialects. We have slight difference in prounounciation from North, South, East, and West, but there is usually one correct way to say something. However, Brittish English is different then American English. Spanish is different in Mexico, south america, spain, and it goes on and on.
Thank you very much,but my English is poor,so I can't very fast to understand,but I will try the best to understand your view.
Of course yes, since they're born in different places and according to their ancestors who created their own dialects and lived there for long time ago, in my opinion.
Actually , there are numberous languages being in danger of extinction , dialects which are not spoken widely would face the remarkable impact of extinction .
- Which is more difficult for you to think in German and Franch ？
- Which is more difficult for you to think in German and French？
- whatsapp group
- Do you believe in attraction law?if not please explain your reasons
- Telling the time in Italian
- The ED endings; asked /t/ or /id/...?
- Egypt - Caito- tenth of ramadan city
- whatsapp groups
- It becomes difficult to find people to speak English with them and have the will to help you
- British or American accent?