The foreign friends in English will be entrained spoken?
Yes there is swiss German, Austrian German, and in Bavaria they speak differently from Northern Germany. They have many similarities, such as the spelling, but are pronounced differently. In america we don't have many different dialects. We have slight difference in prounounciation from North, South, East, and West, but there is usually one correct way to say something. However, Brittish English is different then American English. Spanish is different in Mexico, south america, spain, and it goes on and on.
Thank you very much,but my English is poor,so I can't very fast to understand,but I will try the best to understand your view.
Of course yes, since they're born in different places and according to their ancestors who created their own dialects and lived there for long time ago, in my opinion.
Actually , there are numberous languages being in danger of extinction , dialects which are not spoken widely would face the remarkable impact of extinction .
- Hi search for new friends
- nunca te acostaras sin aprender algo nuevo
- Need help!!
- Can someone correct me these short leaflet?
- Some articles for those who study russian (in English)
- stress in English
- Hello, all the Mandarin Chinese learners!
- can anyone tell me the meaning of this song ?
- What is the biggest misconception people have about your country?
- can any body help me please