Do you love your country ?
I am living in Ukraine. I love my country very much. Because this is a place where I was born.
I love America. There are so many amazing places to visit and different cultures that make up our country. Our government quality is lacking however. I don't like people to think most of Americans are selfish and money hungry because that is not so.
sure i love jordan so much i am proud to be jordanian
I love my country too.Because There are lots of places here to visit.
Of course i love my country.I like our culture,history,traditions...i love Serbia.:)
I too love my land, and I love it with all my heart: the United States of America.
I was born in Uruguay,from inmigrants parentes.I love my country,and I´m very proud to be Uruguayan.
Yes I do ^_^
I'm Vietnamese. I love my country, of course. I think it's natural. In my country there are my family,my friends, my neighbours...Vietnam is a small beautiful country, Vietnamese are friendly :D Welcom to my country :D
I love my country just like I love my family, though I don't like something which happens in China.
- Cantonese - Which film or Music do you prefer? (English, not German)
- i need a native English speaker teacher
- What your most favourite movie? (specify a genre in brackets: comedy, Drumm, horrors)
- If you are an American, can you walk in? I want to know whether it's common culture in America.
- Is Snow really dead in GOT？
- Kindness and homeless?
- Livre russe pour débutant avec accents
- conocer personas espanol
- Why it's hard to find a parter?
- The plural of the words end with "um": um →s/a