Do you love your country ?
I am living in Ukraine. I love my country very much. Because this is a place where I was born.
I love America. There are so many amazing places to visit and different cultures that make up our country. Our government quality is lacking however. I don't like people to think most of Americans are selfish and money hungry because that is not so.
sure i love jordan so much i am proud to be jordanian
I love my country too.Because There are lots of places here to visit.
Of course i love my country.I like our culture,history,traditions...i love Serbia.:)
I too love my land, and I love it with all my heart: the United States of America.
I was born in Uruguay,from inmigrants parentes.I love my country,and I´m very proud to be Uruguayan.
Yes I do ^_^
I'm Vietnamese. I love my country, of course. I think it's natural. In my country there are my family,my friends, my neighbours...Vietnam is a small beautiful country, Vietnamese are friendly :D Welcom to my country :D
I love my country just like I love my family, though I don't like something which happens in China.
- What do you think about it?
- Aoult Mysely
- Looking for a partner to improve my English and I can help your Chinese Mandarin
- Learn english
- Have you tasted Japanese food and Korean food?
- Is there anyone free to practice English now?
- Learning Article : Learn Russian With Masha And The Bear
- if you interesting to learn arabic language
- Hello !! Im new here and wanted to make friends In Japan :D as im trying to learn Japanese
- Hallo! Deutsch Freunde