Doris Day Δωρίς
Do you have a good or bad Handwriting?

Do you have a good or bad Handwriting in English Alphabet or even in your own country alphabet or characters? 

Since I was a kid I have a really bad handwriting whether I write fast or slow. Well it's hard for me to write slow. My teachers, classmates, friends and everyone who will read what I wrote will have a hard time reading it. They always tell me I should take Medical courses and become a Doctor. I remember before my teacher almost fail me in the exam because he can't understand my writing so I have to rewrite it again.

I read in a certain blog that the meaning of ugly handwriting are:

*Ugly handwriting can indicate a certain amount of emotional baggage.

*Many ugly writers tend to be emotionally volatile.

*Ugly handwriting can also indicate a lack of stability and a number of other things too.

*Sometimes, ugly handwriting can be an indication of low self-esteem or insecurity; but it can also show autonomy and a desire to be judged on your own merits rather than conform to the standard way of doing things.

*Ugly handwriting is always individualistic because this type of writer is an independent thinker.

*Ugly handwriting often goes with creativity and sometimes it can be a sign of eccentricity too.

http://graphology-world.com/ugly-handwriting-and-what-it-says-about-you/

I don't know if I should agree with what the author of this blog is saying wahehehe 

Nov 5, 2013 7:46 PM
Comments · 4

I am an engineer but my handwriting is like a doctor.

Thank God I am a software engineer and my work has nothing to do with my handwriting.

November 7, 2013

Reading this I reckon doctors are very creative and emotional.

November 5, 2013

I think it depends on who is reading.

November 5, 2013

My handwriting is bad since I was a child, my classmates and teacher cannot understand my calligraphy. the mother's handwriting is similar because she is odontologist.

November 5, 2013